? servers

? players online

Is it still dead?

• Content Count:  565

In regarding to JB, the server is still dead. It will take time for any changes to occur. In my opinion, I think there will be big changes during the summer opposed to right now. There are too many pull factors currently(final exams, new games, etc) outside the servers that I see very little reason they push out things with (most likely) little return back. I could be very wrong, only time will tell.

• Like 1
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  297

1 hour ago, Starlegendgod said:

In regarding to JB, the server is still dead. It will take time for any changes to occur. In my opinion, I think there will be big changes during the summer opposed to right now. There are too many pull factors currently(final exams, new games, etc) outside the servers that I see very little reason they push out things with (most likely) little return back. I could be very wrong, only time will tell.

In short of this guys answer. Yes

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

8 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

there aren't many factors besides just accepting that the servers are dying and people are losing interest. when the only population you obtain for a couple hours is from an event and no other players attempt to seed a server will have no success. final exams and new games are not a factor of this at all considering college finals aren't until next month. it's also april, meaning spring break and the population should be more than what it is. not to mention bhop being the most populated server with a whopping 5 people over jb or ttt.

look at gfl ze, the most popular server over the past 5+ years now has been going up and down in ranks for the past several months. even at 9 AM in the morning it was full now its getting 20 people at that time. stop using the summer excuse and eventually accept that csgo community servers are going downhill

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Lets just start with being honest here. Mistakes have been made, some on the part of staff and some not. Pretending like summer coming is going to fix everything is neither accurate nor productive. Neither is lamenting on CSGO. I believe our time as a CSGO community is over and we are actively making moves to expand ourselves as a brand and pull in traffic from multiple mediums. Basing our current trajectory on CSGO servers alone is not what you guys should be doing. I’m a server guy so the majority of my attention is on servers outside CSGO and inside. Do I think it’s impossible for us to have semi populated servers consistently? No I don’t think we are quite there yet. We need change from the top to the bottom which is being worked on, and support from our current player base. I don’t think anyone who has spent 2-3+ years wants to see this  place go offline for good. Many of us have made long term friends and can look back on fond memories. Changes are coming all around. This not the first time we have seen a decline in our servers and have had to make a bounce back.

• Like 7
Edited by kabLe

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.