? servers

? players online

Elden Ring...

• Content Count:  1051

Well the game has been out for well over a month now, and to those who have it, what do you think? This game has quickly risen to my favorite game of all time... and I haven't even beat the second boss yet. The environment, music, fights, armour, weapons, magic, story, combat, level design, EVERYTHING is SUPERB and every thing I could've ever wanted. I bought the game like 4 days ago and I can't get off of it. I think it's worth the $60 that it is. The game is incredible, and I cannot say it enough. People say it's not a game for everyone, but I don't agree. This game IS for everyone. I have gotten some friends of my own to get it and they all love it. I think it's fair to say this game is the best game of all time. From the Soundtrack to the visuals, the design choices and everything.. literally superb. 

10/10 game, there is nothing I think that will beat this for the next decade. 

8gWTFzyHLQXnTGiVhRLeea.jpg

Elden-Ring-Featured-Remembrances.jpg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1634

sunk like 80 hours into this game, beaten plenty of side and main bosses and dungeons with and without @f0x and now only one stands before my completion of the game. I absolutely love this game and this past month of gaming has been some of the best in a while, it's my first souls game and I am definitely going to play the hell out of the others. I highly recommend this game and it will more than likely win the "Strayyz Game Of The Year Award" 

• Like 2
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  3178

Been really enjoying the game.

Never played any Souls-like game before, as I'm not into that kind of genre.

I wasn't planning on buying this game, for that same reason.

Two weeks after release, seeing some gameplay from streamers, I thought why not, I'll give it a try as the open-world aspect seemed really well built.

And here I am, my most played game of the year so far.

Currently at 56 hours through Steam, but realistically more like 40h gameplay due to me frequently being AFK.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  267

1 hour ago, Bondairy said:

Weird how that's your subtitle

it is weird how after 130 hours i still dont have a maiden, its almost like im attracted to men

• Like 2

Reply to Thread