? servers

? players online

Which day(s) and time(s) do you prefer to watch the movie?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) and time(s) do you prefer to watch the movie?

• Friday, April 22nd @ 6 PM EST
    • Friday, April 22nd @ 8 PM EST
    • Friday, April 22nd @ 9 PM EST
    • Saturday, April 23rd @ 12 PM EST
    • Saturday, April 23rd @ 3 PM EST
    • Saturday, April 23rd @ 8 PM EST
    • Sunday, April 24th @ 12 PM EST
    • Sunday, April 24th @ 3 PM EST
    • Sunday, April 24th @ 6 PM EST
    • Sunday, April 24th @ 8 PM EST

This poll is closed to new votes

The Batman Movie Event!

• Content Count:  6759

6092ltrt8nt71.jpg

Just got confirmation that it's arriving on HBO Max on April 18th! Poll is out early so that we can finalize a date to watch together. Movie is 3 hours long so pick the options you feel that suits your availability. Poll closes on April 18th   cnwMdIH.png

Batman ventures into Gotham City's underworld when a sadistic killer leaves behind a trail of cryptic clues. As the evidence begins to lead closer to home and the scale of the perpetrator's plans become clear, he must forge new relationships, unmask the culprit and bring justice to the abuse of power and corruption that has long plagued the metropolis. 

QwKBPCS.png

When?

TBD

Where?

D I S C O R D

fQpSYcW.png

Don't forget to join our official Steam group for updates on events!

sK5YLt5.png?1

• Like 4

• Content Count:  169

I don’t know if it’s known but shouldn’t there be a separate discord server specifically to stream the movies? It’s against discord tos to stream copyrighted content and I wouldn’t want my favorite discord server (Steam-Gamers) being taken down 😭😿spacer.png

• Content Count:  3150

3 hours ago, Steel_ said:

I don’t know if it’s known but shouldn’t there be a separate discord server specifically to stream the movies? It’s against discord tos to stream copyrighted content and I wouldn’t want my favorite discord server (Steam-Gamers) being taken down 😭😿spacer.png

Eh it's really just BR streaming privately to a group of friends. It's possibly a slight grey area, but nothing that would get the discord taken down. Worst case they'd just slap BRs account or fine her, which she accepts the risk of. Also who cares about BR...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

4 hours ago, Steel_ said:

Pretty sure it’s only illegal to stream while profiting.

• Content Count:  1583

Discord has been blocking copyrighted content for the last year or so afaik from being streamed. Isn't that why we'd usually use rabbit or whatever service specifically catered towards this? I'd say the existence of these services is proof enough that this is grey area/legal enough for nobody to bother enforcing it.

Anyways, good movie, has some really comical camera angles

• Content Count:  169

2 hours ago, kabLe said:

Pretty sure it’s only illegal to stream while profiting.

The anti piracy disclaimer before every single movie would say otherwise lmao. Seems like black rain would take the hit for the server though, we’re in the clear 🙏

• Content Count:  6759

Discord just compliant with the streaming platforms because they're in hot water if they didn't make an official stance on it. It's Netflix, Amazon, HBO, etc., that slaps fines while the user sharing the content gets the short end of the stick. Sooo yeah I'm the one that gets fucked if anything and not the server itself. I don't think Discord staff gives that much of a crap about it unless its brought to their attention by a report or something. 

Anywayssssssss pls vote if you're hyped thx kbai

• Like 2

Reply to Thread