? servers

? players online

Minecraft Stream

• Content Count:  2681

Make a stream of people playing on an MC server where you switch places with someone every 2 minutes or so. Look up YT videos of it or whatever, good stream idea

• Like 8
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  169

I really like this idea, it could either be used as a normal survival with the goal to defeat the ender dragon with some more difficulty or as a stream where we switch places while trying to kill the person that we switch places with. Whoever is last standing would be the winner 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  238

I'd be really interested in seeing this, or even playing in this. Some more ideas that could be used is the bingo mod where players have to do certain tasks or find something in the world to get bingo on their board, refer to this link. One more I could think of would be a building competition. While slow and could be a bit of a turn off, I think it could be fun.

• Content Count:  2681

16 minutes ago, ThatTamer said:

I'd be really interested in seeing this, or even playing in this. Some more ideas that could be used is the bingo mod where players have to do certain tasks or find something in the world to get bingo on their board, refer to this link. One more I could think of would be a building competition. While slow and could be a bit of a turn off, I think it could be fun.

@Acerget on this 

Reply to Thread