? servers

? players online

Forums Home Page...

• Content Count:  1051

Although I'm positive that no one goes on the forum homepage, I still think that they should update the 2020 COTM with the most recent COTM, and whilst devoid of like any content maybe you guys could add more to the home page, if not idc, but we should update it with the most recent COTM.

• Content Count:  565

Honestly I think it's unneeded to update the COTM because let's be honest no one will look at it(you have to scroll down to even find it). I think I can say for majority that the homepage has been very bland/outdated and unappealing. My suggestion is to just remove the homepage or have it redesigned in a similar fashion with GFL (look here) /ego(look here) in a maybe unique way for SG ofc. 

Rarely anyone in this community bother to go to the homepage unless they're new to the community and some additions from both of these communities would make the homepage atleast something worth to look at or useful for members.

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  1051

40 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

Honestly I think it's unneeded to update the COTM because let's be honest no one will look at it(you have to scroll down to even find it). I think I can say for majority that the homepage has very bland/outdated and unappealing. My suggestion is to just remove the homepage or have it redesigned in a similar fashion with GFL (look here) /ego(look here) in a maybe unique way for SG ofc. 

Rarely anyone in this community bother to go to the homepage unless they're new to the community and some additions from both of these communities would make the homepage atleast something worth to look at or useful for members.

I mean the COTM is from July 2020, it wouldn't hurt to change the url. Its for the one person who for whatever reason wants to click on the link.

Also updating the COTM might make it seem like we're in active community that regularly updated certain things. (We clearly aren't but the illusion is what matters.)

But to your other points, I agree, yeah its very bland, and unappealing. But at the same time I couldn't care whether or not they change it. The only things I could see them adding would be a discord announcement section, and their twitter page of the most recent tweet there. Other than that, I don't think it's worth the hassle to add more. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread