Hello Everyone! I know there hasn’t been any updates for awhile or anything since I became the Server Manager for TTT, but I will say I have things in the works for it! With me becoming Server Manager I will say the one thing I will be doing is Full Transparency between what I am looking at doing, but as well as what we do have in the works! 

I have currently finished my Server Manager Training, and started to do little bit of things here and there, I have added 3 Maps to the server already, they aren’t on the nomination pool yet as I’d figured we should do an event to test them out and if you guys wanted anything added to them!

-ttt_treetops_mc_b1 by @fozilla mirefox

-ttt_breakthrough_v2 by @fozilla mirefox

-ttt_kaer_morhen_v1 by @Sully

Figured one of the first changes would obviously be looking at our last suggestions and figuring what I can do and what I believe can benefit the server, I did take a look at the maps and believed they were really well made and seemed fun to be on.

One of the things that was in the works while

@Creten@gween and osen were the managers was the whole Sub-Role idea, I did originally help when the idea was first brought up but had to take a break from csgo while the process of getting the roles was being made, I am happy to say that we are gonna continue the idea, We currently have two already made and have 3 more in the works! 2 Innocent, 1 Detective, 2 Traitor Sub roles that are being created and will release more information on those when the time comes for them, but this also brings me to the question How would you guys like to test them? During an Event or want me to add them to the server for a set amount of time and we come back and re evaluate them to everyone’s liking? Feel free to let me know, and as well if you have a sub role idea don’t hesitate to send me a message or write a comment on the post!

I am as well looking at changing the Karma System, I have grown quite bored of how we used Karma and want something else that brings a incentive to want to keep raising it as high as it can go. I don’t know if it can be done quite yet as @BoTo is already doing a lot for me and don’t want to make him run away from me, but how does everyone feel about making a title system for what tier of Karma you’re at? It’s a small thing but I think it may be a fun little feature, could as well help new players see who they can ask questions to while they’re on the server. The idea is kinda like how are bhop, surf, and course track Map Completions you can be assigned a title depending on what percentage you’re at on completing all the maps in our map pool, the way it would work is like for day you’re at 500 Karma you’re given the title (Noob) but if you get to 25,000 Karma you’re given the title (TTT Lord). Feel free to voice your opinions or if you have any ideas on what we can do with the Karma system!

Thats about as much as I want to share at the moment with everyone, I got to keep some things for a much bigger post! Thank you for reading! 

• Like 12

Posted (edited)

Shut up nerd.

Keep the subroles in the server, don't do it just for an event. You'll probably want to evaluate the fairness and balance each roles by testing it longer term, as people figure out what is/isn't meta and figure out how to best use the roles. Plus I wouldn't bank on event turnout for TTT at the moment.

Question - will everyone be a subrole or only select people on each team?

Glad subroles is (hopefully) going to happen, I'll have to get back on the server once school is done. I also like the idea of the title system. TTT purists are malding.

Edited by Kieran
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Question - will everyone be a subrole or only select people on each team?

Glad subroles is (hopefully) going to happen, I'll have to get back on the server once school is done. I also like the idea of the title system. TTT purists are malding.

Only a select few on each team will have a sub role. :)

40 minutes ago, ImHunterIRL said:

-ttt_kaer_morhen_v1 by @Sully

FUCKING FINALLY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

41 minutes ago, ImHunterIRL said:

, but this also brings me to the question How would you guys like to test them

I reckon do an event or a server test, (virtually still an event). Have it scheduled for a certain day, maybe make a pole like Black Rain does with movie nights, and see when most people are available to play TTT and try out the new subroles!

43 minutes ago, ImHunterIRL said:

I am as well looking at changing the Karma System, I have grown quite bored of how we used Karma and want something else that brings a incentive to want to keep raising it as high as it can go. I don’t know if it can be done quite yet as @BoTo is already doing a lot for me and don’t want to make him run away from me, but how does everyone feel about making a title system for what tier of Karma you’re at? It’s a small thing but I think it may be a fun little feature, could as well help new players see who they can ask questions to while they’re on the server.

Dude this is such a good idea, I love the way this sounds. It isn't harmful in anyway, and it seems way more community friendly; cool idea, love it.

Overall this is a great post Hunter! For just becoming a TTT SM, it seems like you're off to a great start! Although Creten and Gween started the subroles thing, you'll be pushing it forward. I was afraid when I heard you'd SM for TTT, but this changed my views. I'm excited!

Posted (edited)

I want to see the karma system be changed or separated from the ranking system. You can just play for a few rounds and then have enough karma to rdm half the time without any punishment/indicator on you.

Also I want to see the map not on Closequarters majority of the time, I know that the server auto switches to closequarters when there is no pop to get some more pop on the server but I don’t want to get on  and have to wait just to switch maps. Playing closequarters constantly gets repetitive and is boring as fuck. Thanks :)

bringing in new roles seems different and interesting

Edited by Takuto
  • Like 2

TTT Subroles are finally coming! 

This change is something I've advocated for since my joining of this community and it's awesome to see it finally being implemented, time to bring our server up to par with other competitors.

3 hours ago, Kieran said:

Keep the subroles in the server, don't do it just for an event. You'll probably want to evaluate the fairness and balance each roles by testing it longer term, as people figure out what is/isn't meta and figure out how to best use the roles. Plus I wouldn't bank on event turnout for TTT at the moment.

100% agree with Keiran here don't just do this as an event keep it on the server. One of the problems we have been having on our server is the lack of ambition to change things. Break the mold and be bold that's how we're gonna make change here.

57 minutes ago, Takuto said:

I want to see the karma system be changed or separated from the ranking system. You can just play for a few rounds and then have enough karma to rdm half the time without any punishment/indicator on you.

Also I want to see the map not on Closequarters majority of the time, I know that the server auto switches to closequarters when there is no pop to get some more pop on the server but I don’t want to get on  and have to wait just to switch maps. Playing closequarters constantly gets repetitive and is boring as fuck. Thanks :)

bringing in new roles seems different and interesting

So possibly changing how we judge rdm? How would you do it, you have quite a bit of knowledge in the area?

To the maps would everyone like to see a longer rotation wait till the maps come back into the nomination list?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ImHunterIRL said:

So possibly changing how we judge rdm? How would you do it, you have quite a bit of knowledge in the area?

To the maps would everyone like to see a longer rotation wait till the maps come back into the nomination list?

I suggested to separate the karma system and Contest karma ranking system, not how it judges whether a kill is a RDM or not. 

I just want the server to stop autoswitching to closequarters when there are no players on man.

• Like 1

Idk if I'm agreeing with the gas station food panda above me but I think there should be like a semi-permanent karma system that isn't the same one that people are judged for on punishments. To be more clear, making a hidden / more behind-the-scenes system that determines whether a player should be punished that administrators should be able to view and having a "viewable karma system" that players can just grind out points for and get labels that you mentioned like "TTT Lord" as corny as it sounds. Just incentives for people to flex having no life.

If we really want to keep throwing more ideas at this, you can (probably?) add more cosmetics and make it locked for people who get to these point levels or something. Go a step further and head into prestige territory but I'm getting a little ahead of myself here.

I think all of these are a good step in the right direction so all I can really say is good luck.

1 hour ago, Noxstar said:

Idk if I'm agreeing with the gas station food panda above me but I think there should be like a semi-permanent karma system that isn't the same one that people are judged for on punishments. To be more clear, making a hidden / more behind-the-scenes system that determines whether a player should be punished that administrators should be able to view and having a "viewable karma system" that players can just grind out points for and get labels that you mentioned like "TTT Lord" as corny as it sounds. Just incentives for people to flex having no life.

If we really want to keep throwing more ideas at this, you can (probably?) add more cosmetics and make it locked for people who get to these point levels or something. Go a step further and head into prestige territory but I'm getting a little ahead of myself here.

I think all of these are a good step in the right direction so all I can really say is good luck.

Are you suggesting more of a Log type of view for administrators? Believe it would be an idea I can run by the tech team and see if we can do it later down the road and see what can be done if not.

Cosmetics in my opinion will be one of the last things on my to do list, it’s no offense to anything about them,   Just rather put my focus on other task at the moment!

I did make a suggestion with my previous idea for karma system, that would be inter grating the Shop with the Karma System and letting players use their karma rewards to buy items from the shop, but don’t believe we will be able to do it due to it just not being an incentive enough for players to want to play and it being beneficial towards new players in general. The prestige idea I would love to talk about, what sort of idea do you have for it? What would be the benefit for it, like maybe higher karma rewards per kill? Feel free to keep the conversation going please! :)

• Like 1

Make more roles

TTT Battle Pass

Reach Karma levels to unlock seasonal cosmetics or purchase them in the store. Karma contest runs for 3 months, pass runs for 3 additional 'off season' months. Contest should be active during summer and winter break to maximize activity.

There is no reason to have a karma system that doesn't get reset, but having accolades or titles that you can earn and stick around after a reset seems like a good idea.

• Like 2

Hey, hope you're doing well these days Hunter and these threads are always a good way to get feedback especially if you frequently ask for it. I'm sure TTT players who care will give you it.  All of it isn't gonna be great but, oh well.

I pointed this out like a dozen times in the past but the ruleset on this server is severely flawed and incomplete. For a time on the server it was just regulars/admins jerking each other off creating never-ending RDM chains & the management at the times solution was to do literally nothing about it but add useless content that no one ever really asked for. I suggested stuff like straight up making T-baiting against the rules for innocents and being stricter to how rules were applied. The changes to karma I also thought were silly, I felt like people could be better rewarded for their time on the server & that having a little number to indicate that wasn't such a huge deal. People liked it when it was on the server, especially when events were connected to it & it showed. These among other ideas were not popular. I think the reason was keeping the server content fluid roleplay wise, which I disagreed with. Jailbreak without rules would just be CS:GO with cells for example, so I didn't believe that creating a more rigid environment destroys the roleplay aspect or restricts people's fun. Most important thing to understand is that if someone joins and experiences any bullshit, they're going to straight-up leave a lot of the time. It doesn't matter what map your on, how many items you offer, how complex and rewarding the karma system is. The rules & structure of the server, especially with staff possibly being scarce during a startup period could kill it. 

The very best managers of this server, some friends of mine have been terrible at managing all of the above which creates more or less a natural limit to the player # when shit gets intolerable & chaotic. Not saying that the role of any one server manager is to buff up #'s in player count but generally speaking if no one is playing, the server probably sucks. I tried to argue the state of the server was unsustainable back when but when everything is going decent people are complacent & can blame shit management & bad numbers on things that have nothing to do with underperformance... like school, CS:GO trending down (which isn't true), or the way the winds blowing. 

It's great to have devs to create stuff for a server, but when the problems with a server on the base level are just that it isn't fun it starts to come down to the fact that server managers themselves are and have kinda always been pretty bad at listening to their players & maintaining a rule-breaker free, fun environment. The server managers get to design their own little games within the limits of SourceMod, but a lot of them don't really bother to do that. They spend time worrying about looking like they're doing things making 25 changelog posts or fixing things they break because there's always been little oversight over what the managers themselves are doing or people assisting them in their growing pains while they learn. Broken models. Maps not uploaded properly. Rules that make no sense. Plugins that are completely broken, and stay broken for months. The list goes on.

First stuff we took as precedent when myself, Nimmy, Dominic, Delirium, etc. got ahold of Jailbreak was putting systems in place to make it less chaotic. Rebuffing rules, and making plugins to create more structure and lighten the load on staff. Considering the server beat out every single JB server at the time (70's on GT) other than I believe one other way larger community with a way higher slot-size and highly structured environment I considered it a huge success & thought it was fun as hell. Even more proud that it was the last server to be on it's knees as SG has died down as of late. We got offered a sponsorship from a Esports arm of a NBA org which considering none of us had any remote clue what we were doing in hindsight is really funny. Look at the way places like eGo do things ruleset wise considering they're one of the only US based TTT CS:GO servers left, take some community feedback into account, run events & create systems to lessen the bullshit people have to deal with when they log on. Content should only come after the existing server is stable IMO. Best wishes.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gentoo said:

TTT Battle Pass

Reach Karma levels to unlock seasonal cosmetics or purchase them in the store. Karma contest runs for 3 months, pass runs for 3 additional 'off season' months. Contest should be active during summer and winter break to maximize activity.

There is no reason to have a karma system that doesn't get reset, but having accolades or titles that you can earn and stick around after a reset seems like a good idea.

Pretty sure this was mention on a numerous of times, not to mention I believe I as well tried seeing if we could do it when I was an admin but it came down to, how would we start it? Do we try to get all the servers onboard and see if it can help everyone, and not just TTT, because their is very few things we can do on ttt unless we do something like a map by map pass. Then it also comes down to rewards and making it to where it’s something players will actually want to do, as of right now, I don’t believe we even have enough skins to do raffles at the moment since no one has donated in a long period of time. I’d be gladly to give it a shot if we can determine How it would be ran but as well something that’s gonna be fair in prices, as from a battle pass stand point, they’re rewards after each tier is passed. :)

7 hours ago, All Ts said:

Hey, hope you're doing well these days Hunter and these threads are always a good way to get feedback especially if you frequently ask for it. I'm sure TTT players who care will give you it.  All of it isn't gonna be great but, oh well.

I pointed this out like a dozen times in the past but the ruleset on this server is severely flawed and incomplete. For a time on the server it was just regulars/admins jerking each other off creating never-ending RDM chains & the management at the times solution was to do literally nothing about it but add useless content that no one ever really asked for. I suggested stuff like straight up making T-baiting against the rules for innocents and being stricter to how rules were applied. The changes to karma I also thought were silly, I felt like people could be better rewarded for their time on the server & that having a little number to indicate that wasn't such a huge deal. People liked it when it was on the server, especially when events were connected to it & it showed. These among other ideas were not popular. I think the reason was keeping the server content fluid roleplay wise, which I disagreed with. Jailbreak without rules would just be CS:GO with cells for example, so I didn't believe that creating a more rigid environment destroys the roleplay aspect or restricts people's fun. Most important thing to understand is that if someone joins and experiences any bullshit, they're going to straight-up leave a lot of the time. It doesn't matter what map your on, how many items you offer, how complex and rewarding the karma system is. The rules & structure of the server, especially with staff possibly being scarce during a startup period could kill it. 

The very best managers of this server, some friends of mine have been terrible at managing all of the above which creates more or less a natural limit to the player # when shit gets intolerable & chaotic. Not saying that the role of any one server manager is to buff up #'s in player count but generally speaking if no one is playing, the server probably sucks. I tried to argue the state of the server was unsustainable back when but when everything is going decent people are complacent & can blame shit management & bad numbers on things that have nothing to do with underperformance... like school, CS:GO trending down (which isn't true), or the way the winds blowing. 

It's great to have devs to create stuff for a server, but when the problems with a server on the base level are just that it isn't fun it starts to come down to the fact that server managers themselves are and have kinda always been pretty bad at listening to their players & maintaining a rule-breaker free, fun environment. The server managers get to design their own little games within the limits of SourceMod, but a lot of them don't really bother to do that. They spend time worrying about looking like they're doing things making 25 changelog posts or fixing things they break because there's always been little oversight over what the managers themselves are doing or people assisting them in their growing pains while they learn. Broken models. Maps not uploaded properly. Rules that make no sense. Plugins that are completely broken, and stay broken for months. The list goes on.

First stuff we took as precedent when myself, Nimmy, Dominic, Delirium, etc. got ahold of Jailbreak was putting systems in place to make it less chaotic. Rebuffing rules, and making plugins to create more structure and lighten the load on staff. Considering the server beat out every single JB server at the time (70's on GT) other than I believe one other way larger community with a way higher slot-size and highly structured environment I considered it a huge success & thought it was fun as hell. Even more proud that it was the last server to be on it's knees as SG has died down as of late. We got offered a sponsorship from a Esports arm of a NBA org which considering none of us had any remote clue what we were doing in hindsight is really funny. Look at the way places like eGo do things ruleset wise considering they're one of the only US based TTT CS:GO servers left, take some community feedback into account, run events & create systems to lessen the bullshit people have to deal with when they log on. Content should only come after the existing server is stable IMO. Best wishes.

I do agree and understand where you’re coming from on the rules and how we handle the “messing around” and the group rdm’s, and this will change, our admins will be stricter on the players that do these type of accusations and will be punished much quicker then previously. (To the admins reading this, I will make a post later down the line.)

Changing rules in my eyes I don’t wish to do, as our server is the only one that has these type of rules and was the thing that set us apart from communities like eGo, Karma, and etc, but I am willing to look at the community side of things and if the community can put up an argument on why it should be change and how, I will gladly put aside my personal aspect and listen to the community.

We are gonna be hosting a Map Testing Event here shortly, i am trying to find a date to where I can be on the server and talk to everyone, but I don’t want it to just be a map testing event, I want it to be something where everyone comes on and we can sit and chat for an hour or so, and see where everyone’s mindset is, making posts are great but I don’t believe everyone will read what I write. Hope to see everyone there!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ImHunterIRL said:

Changing rules in my eyes I don’t wish to do, as our server is the only one that has these type of rules and was the thing that set us apart from communities like eGo, Karma, and etc, but I am willing to look at the community side of things and if the community can put up an argument on why it should be change and how, I will gladly put aside my personal aspect and listen to the community.

This ^ 

The server rules work fine. It's easy not to start "RDM Chains" (Which clearly isn't RDM, its just following game rules) if you don't t-bait.

5 hours ago, ImHunterIRL said:

I do agree and understand where you’re coming from on the rules and how we handle the “messing around” and the group rdm’s, and this will change, our admins will be stricter on the players that do these type of accusations and will be punished much quicker then previously. (To the admins reading this, I will make a post later down the line.)

Although I respect this and agree with this almost entirely, hold off on making punishments harsher due to the lack of player count we do have. I think, as we try to repopulate, let some stuff slide, but not everything. I think enforcing harsh RDM should be seen when players/a player starts getting upset that they keep getting RDMed, which in term will get an admin to THEN punish the RDMer. But if there was an RDM or 2 in the round for the sake of jokes, and no one really finds it an issue, leave it be. Since the population is so slow, when someone gets punished, they'll likely find THAT annoying and leave the server upright, then causing a decline in player count. And as I said in my other post, Monkey see, Monkey do. When people on a server see other people leaving, they leave too.  (yeah no shit retard) But to get back into the point. Don't punish and enforce stuff until we get a steady population. 

But when the servers do eventually populate and becomes active, then feel free to implement stricter enforcement.

5 hours ago, ImHunterIRL said:

We are gonna be hosting a Map Testing Event here shortly, i am trying to find a date to where I can be on the server and talk to everyone, but I don’t want it to just be a map testing event, I want it to be something where everyone comes on and we can sit and chat for an hour or so, and see where everyone’s mindset is, making posts are great but I don’t believe everyone will read what I write. Hope to see everyone there!

Make a poll, see when you're available, and add several dates other people will choose to come on at. Make a @ping telling people to hop on.

Posted (edited)

I've been itching to play some TTT the past couple days and playing eGo TTT, I can say the biggest difference is the clarity in the rule. As a player with no understanding of what TTT is, it's way easier to digest eGo ruleset because its honestly a dumb downed version of TTT where you can only shoot if someone clearly shoots at someone else. The gateway entry is set so low that anyone can just hop in and enjoy themselves and understand the rules in less than 5mins. In terms of administrating the servers, they're not any better than what we provided in the past. RDMing still runs rampant on the servers and when asking admins via @ its a 50/50 on whether or not they'll actually do something about it. I've played on full pop hours with multiple admins and the only time they really take action is when someone blatantly starts rdming.

On the flip side our server allows for a lot of leeway in how we play TTT and in my honest opinion its way more fun because we actually allow our servers to act on information given to us. However, if you suddenly put yourself in the shoes of a new player you'll suddenly see how frustrating it can be. Any experience player will kill off sound or someone will randomly t-bait just to be funny and bam the new players dies. Honestly, 9/10 players will just disconnect after that bullshit because the amount of what if situation that are ok is fucking annoying to deal with. People wanna hop in the server and immediately understand the rules and enjoy the server. 

So, imo we need to start trimming the fat off the server rules making it clear and easily understandable. I'm pretty sure I said this in the past but the lowest point of TTT was when people started t-baiting and edging players to rdm because honestly the staff didn't do shit or just laughed it off. It's time to clamp down on some of those rules. Fucking get rid of t-baiting and make it a bannable offense, there's no fucking reason to t-bait as an inno or detective all it does it create confusion amongst players. Your job is as an inno is to fucking find and kill the traitors not act like a fucking traitor. Once people see other players t-bait for fun and cause rdm it allows the green light for other players to do the same. 

TLDR: fuck the t-bait law shits dumb as hell, like i said in the past create administrating team that doesn't play favoritism stick 2 the fucking rules, i want a wendys 4 for 4

ps: being an admin on ttt can be hard cause theres a lot of what if situations honestly wouldnt be against the idea of starting to just make rules simpler for both admin and player base sake even if it means cant kill off sound

Edited by eden
  • Like 8

Eden hit the nail right on the head. Our servers ruleset and culture was geared towards a more free and complex experience. There wasn't any gaping loopholes/oversights in the rules, we've always been well aware of the consequences that came with having the rules we did, there was just no way of adjusting them without it bleeding into things we wanted to keep around. This mode of playing was more repeatable and while not friendly to new players, could be addicting to those experienced from other communities or that did decide to stick it out. The issue was that the community needed constant work to maintain. New players needed to be guided by staff or regs if there was any chance of them sticking around. Griefing trends also came up from time to time, and needed to be addressed. I'll be the first to admit that more should have been done to ensure that these didn't become an issue, but it was difficult sometimes with how the board regards rule enforcement. For whatever reason or in whatever way, the community wasn't maintained in the way it needed to be and the culture and player base has evaporated. Unfortunately, I think the time has come to put the old culture behind us and look towards something that's going to be more appealing to newer players and easier to manage. With the focus on newer players and simplifying gameplay, you are going to be playing a lot of catch-up but I think it will be worth the work.

eGo's server is very sterile and watered down, which does give you many opportunities to outshine them if you can equally appeal to newer players. Things like a limited and simplified map pool, full right maps, lack of a tuned menu system, less fleshed cosmetic system etc are all things that you can easily improve upon.

Writing this while eating ramen on my lunch break, I'll try to update it later.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, eden said:

I've been itching to play some TTT the past couple days and playing eGo TTT, I can say the biggest difference is the clarity in the rule. As a player with no understanding of what TTT is, it's way easier to digest eGo ruleset because its honestly a dumb downed version of TTT where you can only shoot if someone clearly shoots at someone else. The gateway entry is set so low that anyone can just hop in and enjoy themselves and understand the rules in less than 5mins. In terms of administrating the servers, they're not any better than what we provided in the past. RDMing still runs rampant on the servers and when asking admins via @ its a 50/50 on whether or not they'll actually do something about it. I've played on full pop hours with multiple admins and the only time they really take action is when someone blatantly starts rdming.

On the flip side our server allows for a lot of leeway in how we play TTT and in my honest opinion its way more fun because we actually allow our servers to act on information given to us. However, if you suddenly put yourself in the shoes of a new player you'll suddenly see how frustrating it can be. Any experience player will kill off sound or someone will randomly t-bait just to be funny and bam the new players dies. Honestly, 9/10 players will just disconnect after that bullshit because the amount of what if situation that are ok is fucking annoying to deal with. People wanna hop in the server and immediately understand the rules and enjoy the server. 

So, imo we need to start trimming the fat off the server rules making it clear and easily understandable. I'm pretty sure I said this in the past but the lowest point of TTT was when people started t-baiting and edging players to rdm because honestly the staff didn't do shit or just laughed it off. It's time to clamp down on some of those rules. Fucking get rid of t-baiting and make it a bannable offense, there's no fucking reason to t-bait as an inno or detective all it does it create confusion amongst players. Your job is as an inno is to fucking find and kill the traitors not act like a fucking traitor. Once people see other players t-bait for fun and cause rdm it allows the green light for other players to do the same. 

TLDR: fuck the t-bait law shits dumb as hell, like i said in the past create administrating team that doesn't play favoritism stick 2 the fucking rules, i want a wendys 4 for 4

ps: being an admin on ttt can be hard cause theres a lot of what if situations honestly wouldnt be against the idea of starting to just make rules simpler for both admin and player base sake even if it means cant kill off sound

"I want a Wendys 4 for 4"...

Okay, so  we want to start moving the server into more of a Water down and simple type of server for new players to come and play? Sounds good, but I don't think with just changing one rule is gonna make that happen either. I am all for getting rid of T-Baiting and making sure admins get the message their won't be anymore favoritism on the server and you will enforce when you see it, even if its your bff in real life playing.

How many other people have idea's on what we should do to get the server back up in going, I am constantly trying to make things happen and working constantly. Is there anyone who disagrees with what's being said? If so please say something or you can just message me on the Forums or on discord. Would you guys like for me to just Host a TTT Community Meeting? Feel like their is a lot being said but a lot more being held back.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 8:00 AM, ImHunterIRL said:

"I want a Wendys 4 for 4"...

Okay, so  we want to start moving the server into more of a Water down and simple type of server for new players to come and play? Sounds good, but I don't think with just changing one rule is gonna make that happen either. I am all for getting rid of T-Baiting and making sure admins get the message their won't be anymore favoritism on the server and you will enforce when you see it, even if its your bff in real life playing.

How many other people have idea's on what we should do to get the server back up in going, I am constantly trying to make things happen and working constantly. Is there anyone who disagrees with what's being said? If so please say something or you can just message me on the Forums or on discord. Would you guys like for me to just Host a TTT Community Meeting? Feel like their is a lot being said but a lot more being held back.

T-Baiting has an extraordinarily strong effect on gameplay and what is and isn't allowed. Changing this one rule will be one of the biggest rule and dynamic changes the server has ever seen, hence why discussion has always been so intense and gone on for so long. With that being said, the last 6-7 managers have all been on the fence or leaning towards getting rid of it. Being one of the last staff members that was in favor of it - it's time to get rid of it.

Make sure you are paying attention to and forming a bond with your community. That means every player on the server, not just those who show up on the forums or that you like talking to. Respect them and they will respect you - that doesn't mean you can't make well thought out decisions contrary to what the majority wants. Make sure you and your staff are intentionally engaging in a positive way with new players and regs on the server. A quiet server is a dead server.

Menu items and karma were finely tuned and put in a pretty good place prior to you taking this position, so I assume it's safe for you not to worry too much about those. Your main focus on everyday work - assuming nobody has any huge plans - should be working with ET on making quality events happen, squashing bugs (do some late night googling, ask around in and outside of the community) and make sure the map pool is as good as it can be. I highly recommend not using kaer morhen; it's simply too big for our server unless you or the MT can find a way to cut it to a more manageable scale. Make sure arming is appropriate, improve visibility where you can, and remove any bugs, annoying spots, camping spots and broken content.

Removing T-Baiting is going to make your server much more accessible to newer players, but you can further this effect by making sure that rules are organized and written in an easy-to-digest way. This was done generally the entire time prior to, during and after my management, so it should be in a good spot, but the new changes/removals should need addressed accordingly. I'd meet with the CAs/Server Talk members to make sure things are written clearly - your grammar kind of blows! Finding a spiel to give to regs and new players about how new gameplay will work/what is and isn't allowed/why the change was made is a good idea to help people understand.

Lastly, try to stop sucking so much cock! I know you love it, but your breath smells like dick!

• Like 1