? servers

? players online

Star Wars SkyWalker Saga

• Content Count:  3294

64c61-16430246229653-1920.jpg

We're almost at the Skywalker Saga's 2 month anniversary, and considering I'm at over 99% galaxy completion, I figured I should make a post talking about this awesome game!

In the over 108 hours I have in this game, I've come across the good, bad, and the amusing. So, I wanted to make this thread so we could all discuss our experiences with the game and the bright future it has if Tt games continues working hard.

In all my time, I had the most fun completing the first two trilogies and completing the missions across the galaxy. Most days I come online to check if there's any new DLC, and if the bugs with the last few levels I have left are finished. The vast array of characters is a win in my opinion, even though I end up sticking with just a couple from each character class to play as (Ahsoka, Maul, Mando, Rex, BB8). While the game seems long, and it surely is at over 100 hours, it goes by rather quickly in my opinion and only drags at the sequel trilogy where I'm not as entranced as I am with the two trilogies I grew up with. 

Here are some of my achievements/stats:

Spoiler

I've got almost every achievement except for the 'ride all animals across the galaxy' one and the level challenges/minikits one

I have all but one Minikit

I have all but four level challenges done

I have about 50 billion coins since I focused on getting the stud multiplier as soon as possible.

I have every ship, character, character upgrade, and Datacard

Overall, I liked the game because of the perception of the open world. Only after I was towards the end of the game did I start to pick up on more issues.

Here's some issues/bugs I'll talk about below:

Spoiler

The game will frequently crash, either for no reason, or when I'm travelling across the galaxy in a ship

The cargo levels have scenes that are super low res and which let you fly through obstacles which you really shouldn't be able to

The last 1 minikit I have is jus straight bugged

Frequently, when flying with WASD and using Mouse1 to shoot, the ship will start auto-flying in one direction and mess with my flying

Ahsoka has no voice lines after being added in as a DLC character

White screens when you Alt+Tab out of the game. Alt+Tab is just unreliable

Out of all those, there's also gameplay features I'd like to see improved/added:

Spoiler

We should've gotten a Mace Windu v. Palpatine fight, in the game all we got was a cutscene

The Factory Droid level was an FPS shitshow, and a little confusing with the layout at times

Stud prices for Capital Ships should be more expensive, and we should be able to fight against other Capital Ships in battles

Clone Wars Episodes (not just a mission or two, multiple levels)

Boss fights should be a little more unique, every boss (except our Capital Ship captains, but even those guys are repetitive) has the exact same move combos, regardless of character class, trilogy, or creed

The combo system shouldn't just give studs,  it should deal some massive damage at 50/100 combos if you manage to get there

The parry/close combat special move should be a little quicker, and be able to be used more frequently. The animation is cool, but if you're using a Jedi/Sith there's really no time you get to use it since you're already slaying.

The difficulty should be raised at least by a bit. Especially with all the upgrades, the game becomes ridiculously easy and doesn't actually require you to kill enemies, just run through them.

A Mandlorian level series/arc could be really cool, especially with the hype we've been seeing around post-empire star wars galaxy (The Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi show, etc.)

The battle of Geonosis was a little anticlimactic, and should be more of a shitshow/moshpit

Even though I had a lot of bugs and suggestions tor report, these are just the things at the top of the list, and those that I thought of/experienced. Plenty of other players have had better/more original ideas, or had worse game breaking bugs. I was lucky in my experience, but it feels as if this game has a lot more it can offer to us.

I would love to hear what you all thought of the game. Here are some screenshots I've gathered so far:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Reply to Thread