Hello Everyone, Super happy to be able to finally post everything we have been working on! I am going to try to keep this as short as I can but its a lot of new things, as well as some changes that we believe need to be changed.

Rule Change
Recently we open a thread up asking what the community would like to see happen, it got an amazing amount of feedback. Thank you for your time and feedback into the thread if you did! We came to an understanding about wanting to bring in new players to the community and what would be the best course of action following. The team decided that it would be best for us to make the server more friendly towards new players who join the server. We decided the best course of action is to remove t-baiting from the server as a whole, this will go for Verbal, as well as non-verbal t-baiting. I do want to point out that this can be changed again further down the line, but I do believe this is the best course of action for the future of our TTT Server.

-  Verbal and Non-Verbal T-Baiting is not allowed on TTT Anymore!

If you're caught Verbal or non-verbal t-baiting, you can be punished and banned for it. I do understand it may take some time to get accustomed to the change, and will be lenient for the first bit, but anyone caught just actively t-baiting will be punished/ banned.

Karma Ranks

I decided I wanted to add an incentive to gaining Karma and change the perspective of "its just a number on the scoreboard" mentality. We are going to be releasing Karma Ranks, these will be ranks that are automatically applied to your profile once you have reached a certain amount of karma! These should be taken as fun and something to goof around in. The ranks will be able to be seen on the Scoreboard as well as in chat when you type a message! This is also being added because we are trying to attract new players and hopefully when someone joins and needs help, they will be able to tell who is an experience player and might be able to help them!

Karma Ranks:
500: "Newbie"
2500: "Beginner"
5000: "Intermediate" 
10000: "Advanced"
15000: "Professional"
20000: "Lord"
25000+: "God Mode"

Sub-Roles
    The long anticipated release of Sub-Roles is finally here! All Sub-Roles are just Sub Category of the three main roles, Innocent, Detective, and Traitor! We are releasing 5 Sub-Roles this update, that vary from different aspects that should make the game very interesting! Please be aware Sub-Roles won't be in every round of the game, they will start when the server reaches 6 players! 😄

Innocent Sub-Roles

Healer Role

- You will be given a Revolver that has 3 shots,  each shot will heal a player 65 health! (Use them wisely)
- Be careful though, after each shot, there is a 45 second cooldown!

Detective Sub-Roles

Deputy Role

- To be given this role you have to be tased by a detective at the beginning of the round!
- If you're tased, you will be given an M4A1-S and a taser.
-Your goal is to help the detectives find the traitors by tasing other players.   

Traitor Sub-Roles

Executioner Role
- When given this role, you will be given a target at the beginning of the round.
- The only way to gain credits with this role is by killing your assign target. Killing anyone else will result in you not gaining credits!

Vampire Role
When given this role, after every kill you achieve you will gain 35 Health!
- Maximum health is set to 135 HP! 

By the way, everyone should send a message to @BoTo, this man absolutely killed it with all these updates! Thank you! 😄

• Like 23

What's the red T in the corner mean?

5 minutes ago, delirium said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oh I get it, for the people that might cry about the change. Smart!

4 hours ago, ImHunterIRL said:

-  Verbal and Non-Verbal T-Baiting is not allowed on TTT Anymore!

This won't stop me from doing this to Black Rain every round she's on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThRza said:

This won't stop me from doing this to Black Rain every round she's on.

that's different. You're allowed to break the rules on BDs. Just like they are allowed to abuse every power they have on you.

• Like 6

I wanna bully more kids

• Like 2

What. The. Fuck. What was going on in your head to decide to remove my favorite thing about Trouble in Terrorist Town dude!!! What the heckkkk I seriously enjoyed being able to T-bait on the steam-gamers servers. I am deeply upset and disappointed. I will be leaving the steam-gamers community to join Edge gamers

2 minutes ago, Spy. said:

What. The. Fuck. What was going on in your head to decide to remove my favorite thing about Trouble in Terrorist Town dude!!! What the heckkkk I seriously enjoyed being able to T-bait on the steam-gamers servers. I am deeply upset and disappointed. I will be leaving the steam-gamers community to join Edge gamers

You would be deeply upset and disappointed that T-baiting isn’t allowed on their TTT server either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Takuto said:

You would be deeply upset and disappointed that T-baiting isn’t allowed on their TTT server either.

That’s it. I’m making a ttt server. @snoopy.

• Like 1

Nice stuff Hunter, just a few questions and comment about some of the sub role stuff.

• What chance does a player have of being given a sub-role when they're an innocent, traitor, etc.?
  • Is becoming a Deputy a guaranteed thing if you're tased at the start of the round, and how long does this "starting of round" period last exactly?

Also, I really like most of the stuff here. The only role that doesn't really make too much sense to me currently is Executioner (from reading it). It seems like a disadvantageous role and just a worse version of a traitor honestly. I would maybe look into adding benefits to actually killing your target, such as gaining a ton of credits, traitor items, other special items, etc.

I'll have to hop on soon and give this stuff a try.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Obviously, I see a lot of memes about t- baiting, but I do want to ask a serious question. What does verbal T-baiting look like, outside of “I’m a traitor, shoot me man”?

Just to quell the other side, yes I understand shooting at and around someone is non verbal T-baiting. Is there other forms of non-verbal bait?

Edited by Ender
Shit grammar

I have no idea if some of you guys are just bantering or being serious, but I will say this, at this rate of the server development I am more focused on bringing in new players to the server. I have already stated this can be changed again in the future.

13 hours ago, Kieran said:

Nice stuff Hunter, just a few questions and comment about some of the sub role stuff.

• What chance does a player have of being given a sub-role when they're an innocent, traitor, etc.?
  • Is becoming a Deputy a guaranteed thing if you're tased at the start of the round, and how long does this "starting of round" period last exactly?

Also, I really like most of the stuff here. The only role that doesn't really make too much sense to me currently is Executioner (from reading it). It seems like a disadvantageous role and just a worse version of a traitor honestly. I would maybe look into adding benefits to actually killing your target, such as gaining a ton of credits, traitor items, other special items, etc.

I'll have to hop on soon and give this stuff a try.

I won't give percent's to the community, but I will say that only a few players on the server will have sub roles, its not gonna be one of those concepts that are just filling the server.

Becoming a deputy is the first shot of a tazer from the detective, if the detective misses there first shot the player can no longer become a deputy. This only works on innocents and if the detective tazes a traitor, it will just show work as an active tazer. 

The executioner role gives extra extra for completing the execution, I might have forgotten to add it on the information.

13 hours ago, Ender said:

Obviously, I see a lot of memes about t- baiting, but I do want to ask a serious question. What does verbal T-baiting look like, outside of “I’m a traitor, shoot me man”?

Just to quell the other side, yes I understand shooting at and around someone is non verbal T-baiting. Is there other forms of non-verbal bait?

"What's this giant T in the upper right hand corner of my screen." 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ender said:

WHATS THE RED T MEAN!?!?

Not gonna stop saying this though. #BDabuse

Posted (edited)

im still t baiting 😹 😹 💀🙏

Edited by snoopy.

Due to some issues with the plugin's compatibility with Sub-Roles and how they're interacting with each other, we are gonna remove sub roles for the time being. We want to make sure the game play is great for everyone on the servers, and with all the issues arising at this time, just don't see it being beneficial for the time being. I do hope everyone got a chance to see the roles and look forward to the issues being resolved. I am sorry again, but I will do better next time. Thank you.

• Like 3