Black Rain

Community Meeting - June 18th @ 5 PM EDT

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

 

We're having a community meeting on June 18, 2022 at 5 PM Eastern. We highly encourage you to attend if possible. We know there's a lot to discuss and the purpose of this meeting is to hear your voices. If there are any topics of interest then comment below and we'll go over it on the agenda. We might not be able to answer all, but we'll note the ones that require our attention and discuss those during the meeting. This will provide us an opportunity to effectively communicate with each other through voice. You can expect us to dive deeper into future plans as we have some interesting things planned in the coming weeks. If you are unable to attend, we'll be sure to have someone record and upload the meeting.

 

Think of the stuff you'd like to talk and we'll see you there!

 

 

P.S. Punch & pie provided by the new errand boy named @TheZZL

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I personally hope we get a guest appearance from Trucker Bill, he was so insightful when he came to the meeting. Hope he's doing well.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Phoenix_ said:

I personally hope we get a guest appearance from Trucker Bill, he was so insightful when he came to the meeting. Hope he's doing well.

I second this.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Zero Two said:

A meeting that I can actually be at no shot

We're never moving our schedules for you!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Valk said:

You can go in my place

equal value

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2022 at 12:09 AM, Black Rain said:

If there are any topics of interest then comment below and we'll go over it on the agenda.

 

hi just saying... unless you people are shy to bring up something that we can discuss smh. otherwise just expect it to be mainly a Q&A thing

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

hi just saying... unless you people are shy to bring up something that we can discuss smh. otherwise just expect it to be mainly a Q&A thing

Can you give a general list or idea of the topics the BDs have already decided on discussing? Hopefully it'll help spark some topics or questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Steven. said:

Can you give a general list or idea of the topics the BDs have already decided on discussing? Hopefully it'll help spark some topics or questions. 

Specifically our agenda is going to be re-iterating what we've been saying these past few weeks from the multiple posts & threads regarding the current state of the community and what we've done so far. A topic I will bring up is re-working the current admin application system as Greg and I are planning to convert the current system to server-specific admins. Only have the barebones right now because I haven't had a chance to draft up a proper outline and I'm finally free from my studies for a few months lol (blesssss)

 

This meeting is mainly for you guys to talk to us about anything so we know and understand what you're all thinking since time has passed. We were hoping to see any topics brought up so we could go over it beforehand but it's going to look like it'll happen on the spot 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

In the nicest way possible, how the hell are we less than an hour from this meeting and there's no sort of structured agenda?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Dominic said:

In the nicest way possible, how the hell are we less than an hour from this meeting and there's no sort of structured agenda?

I hope you're not there.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now