? servers

? players online

Lightyear: Ain't no son of mine seeing two girls kiss

• Content Count:  452

13 minutes ago, Phoenix_ said:

There's a difference between gore and pretending that something outside of the concept of heteronormativity exists. 

Parents/Guardians have the right to moderate content their children may view within the confines of the law.

9 minutes ago, fozilla mirefox said:

You're right, I'm not gonna let my kids watch any movies with black people in them. Can't let them see that kinda thing.

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!

You're free to raise your children within the confines of the law.

9 minutes ago, jazzy said:

Can you explain to me what exactly their opinion on the movie is?

It must take me four years of film study to determine the intricacies of this in-depth and loquacious review that goes into great detail of the movie's characters and plot. Really, after reading the review I've certainly been convinced this is a 0 star movie!!

spacer.png

Their opinion is right there in the screenshot. Your 4 years of film study don't discredit a differing opinion.

• Content Count:  2167

6 minutes ago, Gumline said:

Their opinion is right there in the screenshot. Your 4 years of film study don't discredit a differing opinion.

So you would probably agree this is a bit bigoted, right? The idea that kids shouldn't be exposed to gay people existing, living their life just as straight people do? Certainly I doubt this person would realistically ever complain about a straight, married couple sharing a kiss in a Disney movie.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  452

Just now, jazzy said:

So you would probably agree this is a bit bigoted, right? The idea that kids shouldn't be exposed to gay people existing, living their life just as straight people do? Certainly I doubt this person would realistically ever complain about a straight, married couple sharing a kiss in a Disney movie.

Parents/Guardians have the right to moderate content their children may consume within the confines of the law. 5 out of 10 users found that review helpful.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

https://youtu.be/Uuv2u3aC2JE

this is what people are scared of? with the way people have been acting you'd think that they stripped down and started fucking eachother on camera. tom brady literally kisses his son on the lips. dude french kisses his kids and no one cares. but this lady gives her wife or whoever it is a peck on the lips and everyone loses their mind. 💀

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Gumline said:

Parents/Guardians have the right to moderate content their children may consume within the confines of the law. 5 out of 10 users found that review helpful.

So is it bigotry or not? Not talking about legalities of hiding the idea of being gay from your kids.

23 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

No, it's not

Dozens of Disney movies where characters kiss and not a peep, but as soon as it's a gay couple it's problematic? These people on metacritic are directly referencing the fact that it is "gay" that is why they do not want their children seeing it. That's bigotry.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

11 minutes ago, jazzy said:

Dozens of Disney movies where characters kiss and not a peep, but as soon as it's a gay couple it's problematic? These people on metacritic are directly referencing the fact that it is "gay" that is why they do not want their children seeing it. That's bigotry.

Are they telling their children it's evil and bad or just not showing it to them?

Amish don't introduce their children to modern technology until they're 18, is that bigotry?

Christians believe that sex is meant for procreation and to strengthen the relationship between a married man and woman, that sexual urges outside of traditional marriage (homosexual or otherwise) should be met with chastity - reducing libido. Are they bigots? (I'm sure you'll say yes) Should they not be free to believe in and practice their religion?

It's ridiculous to assert that not showing things to their kids is somehow bigoted as if someone who isn't exposed to and sees homosexuality as normalized by the time they grow up might risk becoming homophobic because they've never seen a gay person before.

• Content Count:  3150

2 hours ago, Gentoo said:

Christians believe that sex is meant for procreation and to strengthen the relationship between a married man and woman, that sexual urges outside of traditional marriage (homosexual or otherwise) should be met with chastity - reducing libido. Are they bigots? (I'm sure you'll say yes) Should they not be free to believe in and practice their religion?

In an odd moment of post nut clarity after vigorous unprotected fucking I thought to myself...hmm maybe the Christians are onto something. Then I rolled over and spooned my boyfriend, forgetting all about it.

A bigot by definition is "a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction"

It's 2022 and Christians are crying about an innocent kiss between two women because they are extrapolating their outmoded and outdated beliefs about any display of affection and expecting that Disney should have what...put a warning? 'TWO PEOPLE KISS IN THIS MOVIE'

Only in reality if it was a girl and a guy there would be no issue. If that isn't an unreasonable attachment to a belief or opinion I don't know what is. Maybe don't take your kids to the movies anymore. Also maybe try a new religion or lose some of the garbage sentiments set forth centuries ago. Fucking pitiful. 

Sorry I'm really not about people hiding behind religion, law, or any other bullshit that avoids the crux of the matter. Disney has been showing people kiss for decades lmao..

• Like 2

Reply to Thread