? servers

? players online

One Reason to lol @ Twilight fans

• Content Count:  8383

The movie was good but OMFG!!! She needs a life.. "Oh I love his American voice!"

I wonder if all brit girls like our American voices? :p lol

• Content Count:  4198

I wonder if all brit girls like our American voices? :p lol

Usually it is the complete opposite. Americans love the British accent, but the British hate the American accents. :heh:

• Content Count:  1110

Im pretty damn positive she works 5 minuets away from me at caraphone warehouse. Went in after seeing this video to rant about my insurance denial and i burst out laughing in front of her. Has to explain it was a joke my friend told me which i just got.

• Content Count:  2632

Im pretty damn positive she works 5 minuets away from me at caraphone warehouse. Went in after seeing this video to rant about my insurance denial and i burst out laughing in front of her. Has to explain it was a joke my friend told me which i just got.

Go back there and say Twilight sucks, tell her the book sucks to, also tell her the New Moon movie will suck balls

• Content Count:  4263

Watched some of Twighlight when my sister had it on, i kept laughing at the plot and dialogue. She wasn't particularly happy.

It seemed to me to be about some girl being stalked by a vampire guy (not stalk in a 'drink your blood i want to' way)

• Content Count:  8383

Usually it is the complete opposite. Americans love the British accent, but the British hate the American accents. :heh:

Why yall hate? :O lol

• Content Count:  1082

I met some British chick who loved my Boston accent :bigsmile:

• Content Count:  2632

;217957']Here is another reason to lol @ twilight fans, her reaction to the New Moon trailer:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Why, WHY!!!!!!!,

"first off before i start....Don't.....Bitch at me if i start to squell just turn your volume down now"

"Squeal" "I can't wait"

She really makes me wanna throw a brick through my computer screen

Reply to Thread