? servers

? players online

One Reason to lol @ Twilight fans

• Content Count:  604

Lawlz I have to bump this, for the sake of everyone's sanity. I've yet to watch the video's everyone has posted because, everyone is asleep in my house, and I know how Obese chicks are over twilight... My Ex loved the Twilight series, and wouldn't shut up about them.

And what I've read on Gaia Online about people who hate twilight, is the vampires glitter... WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD A VAMPIRE GLITTER, their suppose to be minions of undeath, instead we get vampires that want to get teenage girls pregnant and sparkle. Stephanie has ruined my likes of the undeath now...

My sister even went to the theatres and watched, she didn't JUST come home happy, she came home w/ ALL of the books, 3 POSTERS!, and she wouldn't stop saying "Go look at my Posters!, Go look at my Posters!"

• Content Count:  1110

Its official

She works in caraphone ware house in Carlisle, went to the front desk and i said "twilight sucks" and she started to argue the points why twilight is epic <.>

• Content Count:  2632

Its official

She works in caraphone ware house in Carlisle, went to the front desk and i said "twilight sucks" and she started to argue the points why twilight is epic <.>

OMG!!!! Hey do me a favor go up to her and say Steven king writes better books then twilight and also say she should get a fucking life and stop making videos on youtube

• Content Count:  1839

tell her she's a useless fat waste of space and she should off herself by giving herself a series of extremely deep papercuts to the jugular from pages of twilight.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3205

Its official

*makes a plane ticket*

Here i come bitch >:d

Reply to Thread