? servers

? players online

Bagged What? Bagged Milk!

• Content Count:  1078

o_O Whose gonna drink the whole damn bag of milk in one go.. And if you put it bag in the fridge its gonna go bad since it has that hole in it ;P

As i say to one of my Canadian friends... BAGS, LOL!

• Content Count:  1910

o_O Whose gonna drink the whole damn bag of milk in one go.. And if you put it bag in the fridge its gonna go bad since it has that hole in it ;P

Actually it doesn't. And just incase you use the tie thingy. But it doesn't.

• Content Count:  2686

And that's why there are things like milk bottles where you store the bagged milk : )

Also, we are discussing about milk, nice!

• Content Count:  2750

I had milk in a bag when I was in Elementary school. In MS and HS, it was cartons. There was absolutely no difference between the two besides the shape and material of the container.

The problem with the small milk bags is that you had to puncture a straw through them to drink, but if you poked it too hard, the straw would go through both the upper and lower layers, thus letting the milk flow all out onto your tray. Milk in a bag...the not so "yippy fucking skippy" of man's achievements.

I had juice bags in elementary school.

• Content Count:  3440

I drank bagged milk for about a year and a half.. and yes it went bad within 2 days even if you put a clasp on it to keep it closed. May have been how it was pastureized I'm not sure..

• Content Count:  5303

I drank bagged milk for about a year and a half.. and yes it went bad within 2 days even if you put a clasp on it to keep it closed. May have been how it was pastureized I'm not sure..

Our Bagged Milk never goes sour. We have our milk for atleast 2 weeks.

Milk is a bag is much cheaper then cartons. It's around the same amount, but you get three bags of milk, instead of 2ML carton.

Guest Vivian556
Our Bagged Milk never goes sour. We have our milk for atleast 2 weeks.

Milk is a bag is much cheaper then cartons. It's around the same amount, but you get three bags of milk, instead of 2ML carton.

Wow.. Sent me some in the mail!!! :biggrin1:

Reply to Thread