? servers

? players online

Damn Toxin

• Content Count:  3205

This, is how it went down.

He was eating marshmallows, had some on his hands, went to bed... Well, you get the idea.

see he doesnt continue to tell ALL details... :amuse:

• Content Count:  4198

*Sigh* we have to have some spam threads here. Jesus what is this, a prison with the strictest rules ever. Not too many but just one or 2. Otherwise I don't think it's going to be a fun community anymore.

Please, compared to some other forums I have been on, this is paradise. On a previous forum you had to receive permission from the moderators in order to post an outside link that was not related to the forum itself, the swear filter was used to such an extreme intensity and at one point you were not allowed to use abbreviations such as AFK or BRB because they could stand for some kind of insult. At that point I had left. People were banned on a daily basis when the forum's population was miniture in size anyway.

If you expressed an opinion that was seen as abrasive or did not coincide with the majority's, you were banned. The amount of banning going on just led to people getting pissed even more and generating more flame, and if there wasn't enough banning going on then the moderators would apply some new rule to try and feed their OCD linked banning spree. Some of the [sG.Trolls] wouldn't have lasted a minute on that forum (no, that's not an expression, I really mean a minute).

Don't take this forum for granted, because it's the Goddamn best one I've ever been on. Anyway, my rant is over.

• Content Count:  4980

Please, compared to some other forums I have been on, this is paradise. On a previous forum you had to receive permission from the moderators in order to post an outside link that was not related to the forum itself, the swear filter was used to such an extreme intensity and at one point you were not allowed to use abbreviations such as AFK or BRB because they could stand for some kind of insult. At that point I had left. People were banned on a daily basis when the forum's population was miniture in size anyway.

If you expressed an opinion that was seen as abrasive or did not coincide with the majority's, you were banned. The amount of banning going on just led to people getting pissed even more and generating more flame, and if there wasn't enough banning going on then the moderators would apply some new rule to try and feed their OCD linked banning spree. Some of the [sG.Trolls] wouldn't have lasted a minute on that forum (no, that's not an expression, I really mean a minute).

Don't take this forum for granted, because it's the Goddamn best one I've ever been on. Anyway, my rant is over.

Yeah, that's what I also said... This is the best forums i've ever been on! And that we should have some threads like these, but I did not like what Mariusz said. I think you miss-understood my friend...

Edited by Jazz

• Content Count:  4198

Yeah, that's what I also said... This is the best forums i've ever been on! And that we should have some threads like these, but I did not like what Mariusz said. I think you miss-understood my friend...

You said that this forum wouldn't be fun anymore if spam threads were not allowed, I just brought up the worst case scenario, is all.

Reply to Thread