? servers

? players online

Just me or...

• Content Count:  2132

didn't want to start a arguement -.- but whatever just posting what i feel

Well then maybe you should stop that second part, because it's obviously showing how stupid your thoughts are.

• Content Count:  1078

Just you bro.

I don't do Dinsey Channel. In my mind their all spoiled asswhores that try to play it like their down to earth.

Agreed. They all act like they've achieved the top of the acting and/or singing career. Of course, from Disney's perspective, its quite useful. They squeeze their little acting and singing juices dry onto the pre-teens and little girls of the world. Then they can just cut the contract when they get too old. I heard that most disney actors/musicians don't get very good pay compared to people who signed with other channels. They don't get much royalties either... Just shitloads of publicity from a monopoly thats been developed for nearly a century. Very smart of the higher ups, very stupid of the actors and singers. It pretty much ruins their career. No one is ever going to hire Hillary Duff(Remember her? She was the hot shit 3 years ago. I can't remember the last time i heard her name on T.V.).. Alls they can do is think "Ew, Disney. Not enough experience. She can't do much." Same will happen with this Hannah Montana, and once the Jonas Brothers' looks are gone they're fucked too. No movie offers, no T.V shows, no signing with a new music company. Can't really get a regular job either... I mean, how embarrassing would that be among fully grown adults, to have done those little kid shows when you were already almost 18. They're probably set for life already, though, long as they don't blow it. But its gonna be one of those sad, miserable lives involving lots of drugs and sadness you hear on those T.V shows.

/random-tangent-of-the-day

• Content Count:  277

Agreed. They all act like they've achieved the top of the acting and/or singing career. Of course, from Disney's perspective, its quite useful. They squeeze their little acting and singing juices dry onto the pre-teens and little girls of the world. Then they can just cut the contract when they get too old. I heard that most disney actors/musicians don't get very good pay compared to people who signed with other channels. They don't get much royalties either... Just shitloads of publicity from a monopoly thats been developed for nearly a century. Very smart of the higher ups, very stupid of the actors and singers. It pretty much ruins their career. No one is ever going to hire Hillary Duff(Remember her? She was the hot shit 3 years ago. I can't remember the last time i heard her name on T.V.).. Alls they can do is think "Ew, Disney. Not enough experience. She can't do much." Same will happen with this Hannah Montana, and once the Jonas Brothers' looks are gone they're fucked too. No movie offers, no T.V shows, no signing with a new music company. Can't really get a regular job either... I mean, how embarrassing would that be among fully grown adults, to have done those little kid shows when you were already almost 18. They're probably set for life already, though, long as they don't blow it. But its gonna be one of those sad, miserable lives involving lots of drugs and sadness you hear on those T.V shows.

a lot of hatred eh..? rofl

• Content Count:  1078

a lot of hatred eh..? rofl

I believe the saying is "I gots a beef."(With Disney)

XD Probably just an annoying attitude towards said subject that developed from the years of having to listen to the not-deserved popularity of Disney. Seriously >..> Taught me better life lessons then Disney.

• Content Count:  1615

Disney is one of the greatest companies to exist. Its hard to argue with their methods when they have such huge success.

• Content Count:  1938

I'd tap the Disney Channel

Reply to Thread