? servers

? players online

The best teacher ever.

• Content Count:  419

Well, today, in history class, we have "chocolate day". What we do is everyone bakes something with chocolate in it and shares it with the class. This happens once a year.

Then, tomorrow, we're going on a tour of the school. All those random storage rooms, he'll open and let you see inside. It's really interesting because apparently our school has a prayer room for musilms.

Then Thursday is breakfast day. I have him second period (around 10AM) so we'll be having kickass pancakes.

All this and he's a great teacher.. On the government exams, we all score from 85-100%.

He's also been named one of the best teachers by the NFL. One of his students became some tpye of NFL player and they had a contest to see who's changed your life. HE placed in the top 5 I think.

HBU?

• Content Count:  6741

Heh, lucky you.

I had this one Science teacher who was a cut above the rest. Some days we wouldn't even learn Science. He would talk about his life, his ex-wife, his kids and his teaching experiences. A generally cool teacher.

If I saw him in a pub I would gladly buy him a pint as thanks.

• Content Count:  868

On the last day of class this semester my project implementation professor took us out to a bar and bought us a round of drinks and some wings across the street after handing in our projects and manuals. Sweeeet.

• Content Count:  2994

Our science teacher is shit, she keeps yelling at us, she hates muslims and boys, I'm that combined, for some reason, I'm her fav. student?

Fucking wierd.

• Content Count:  472

we have a history teacher who is really smart and gets mad really easily so what he does is call the offending student a dumb ass in a way that makes every one laugh so that he so he doesn't get in trouble for example over the intercom they said calling all thespians and the dumb ass in my class said they want lesbians? so my teacher now calls him a lesbian in class

• Content Count:  419

Heh, lucky you.

I had this one Science teacher who was a cut above the rest. Some days we wouldn't even learn Science. He would talk about his life, his ex-wife, his kids and his teaching experiences. A generally cool teacher.

If I saw him in a pub I would gladly buy him a pint as thanks.

Sounds awesome. I had another history teacher like that but he was racist and didn't talk about anything interesting.

As for "lucky me", I just finished chocolate day and... well I'm not very lucky. I ate about 3x as much as I did for lunch today. :p

On the last day of class this semester my project implementation professor took us out to a bar and bought us a round of drinks and some wings across the street after handing in our projects and manuals. Sweeeet.

Wow that's awesome!

Mr. Muir

:O

Our science teacher is shit, she keeps yelling at us, she hates muslims and boys, I'm that combined, for some reason, I'm her fav. student?

Fucking wierd.

+1 to the weird part.

we have a history teacher who is really smart and gets mad really easily so what he does is call the offending student a dumb ass in a way that makes every one laugh so that he so he doesn't get in trouble for example over the intercom they said calling all thespians and the dumb ass in my class said they want lesbians? so my teacher now calls him a lesbian in class

A teacher did that to a kid in my class and the kid ended up drawing a comic of him killing her and stuff so she stopped :o

Sounds funny but mean =[

• Content Count:  2122

My US history teacher the bomb. She's probably the best teacher i've ever had. She brings random dolls/bobbleheads/posters of historical figure to class. She sings, dances, and throws candies around; she actually makes history interesting. We just had a "field trip" to a local chick-fil-a near the end of the school year. Guess the most memorable thing that ever happened in that class is that this kid fell a sleep and I decided to test the "dipping-hand-in-warm-water " trick, so she let me use her microwave...

• Content Count:  3299

All my teachers hate me and treat me like craph and lower my mark jsut because i make them piss them off ALOT. I made my gym teacher cry once and hes a jacked up dude. Im actually a nice kid its just school pisses me off and teachers treating you like craph if you get on there bad side and treating you like royalty if your a teachers pet.

Reply to Thread