? servers

? players online

The best teacher ever.

• Content Count:  604

My Health teacher was the best, especially talking about relationships. He is like 50 Yrs old and he talks about his High School and College years, about his ex-girlfriend. Hilarious... he never really 'Taught' Health, practically he told us "Don't hate yourself" For Unit 1, and for Unit 2 "Protected Sex"

• Content Count:  1615

My Health teacher was the best, especially talking about relationships. He is like 50 Yrs old and he talks about his High School and College years, about his ex-girlfriend. Hilarious... he never really 'Taught' Health, practically he told us "Don't hate yourself" For Unit 1, and for Unit 2 "Protected Sex"

Haha have you seen extreme movie?

• Content Count:  30

My old Algebra teacher told us stories about how he is in the CIA (with few details), how he saved his best friend's life on the Amazon River with an electric eal, and how he was secretly the QB for the 49rs in the Super Bowl. On top of that, he was a great teacher, and I easily aced the class.

• Content Count:  2115

My Geography teacher is awesome. Her story is very inspiring to our students and most students who had had her changed for the better. She and her dad grew up from being poor dirt farmers in the Rural South to a wealthy family who now have several properties worth close to a million dollar. But she is also very weird. Her mind just shuts down against the end of the week and she would start to talk to Charlie, her imaginary friend.

• Content Count:  1938

My English teacher used to play Hendricks and the Dead all the time in our morning class and talk about the Lord of the Rings.

During the summer me and a few friends went hiking and we found him doin the same ahead of us on the trail. We ended up lighting a blunt and chilling. Shit was sweet.

• Content Count:  53

lol both of the psychology teachers at my high school smoked pot at the back of the school. when we'd ask if we could join them they'd be like "no you're not old enough"

bummer, but they're still crazy badasses

• Content Count:  1910

I love getting supply french teachers, especially the Indian ones. We had one today, and she couldnt even speak french. She went aroudn the class calling the boys or girls who DID their work "Good...". I made so many jokes in that period. At the end, though, she told one boy they he was very good. I said, a little loud, "HOW GOOD?", she asked for my name (I think she kinda new what I mean there...) and I told her John Davis.

Reply to Thread