? servers

? players online

Buffalo WIld Wings

• Content Count:  4162

After reading this thread I went and had Atomic wings for lunch from Wingstop no lie lol.

Burned so good.

True Twinkie you're not Asian if you can't eat spicy. What has Canada done to you?

I can't eat spicy :sad:

Well, only like half a bottle of hotsauce..

• Content Count:  3736

I dont know about your place but anyone in palm beach county that knows about hurrican wings and has tried or even smelled their Level5 spicy wings will tell you its hot!!!

They have 5 levels..they are not allowed to serve 4 or 5 without giving costumers a taste because people order them to look though and then cant eat them!!!

I only put a drop of the sauce in my mouth its REALLY hot!

Red come down to palm beach and the level 5 wings are on me!!!

• Content Count:  148

I have so many tshirts from b dubbs its rediclious. Those wings are not hot. I have seen better wings at quaker steak and lube, those atomic wings are gooood.

• Content Count:  178

After reading this thread I went and had Atomic wings for lunch from Wingstop no lie lol.

Burned so good.

True Twinkie you're not Asian if you can't eat spicy. What has Canada done to you?

I'm Vietnamese. But I live in an Italian neighbourhood so now I am white washed hence my craving for cheezburgers =[

• Content Count:  530

I dare you to try wings called the "Inferno wings" they are at some place in San Jose. Over 6 ounces of hobanero peppers. Now that is FUCKING HOT!!!!!

Reply to Thread