? servers

? players online

Hollie Steel Has Nerves Of STEEL? LOL NO!!!

• Content Count:  3736

Wow I dont know what all of you people's fucking problem is???

Is it because its a talented 10 yo that might be doing more with her life then most you loosers....but the girl has obviously a tremendous amount of talent and yes she is 10 years old and a 10 yo doesnt handle stress like a 20 yo would or even a 40yo...

Why not give her another chance!

Most of you spent to much time in front of CSS and forgot what real life competition feel like and how it feels when you dont succeed...especially when you are ten!

And I really dont see how this video makes you "laugh your ass of"..I dont get it

• Content Count:  4685

Is it because its a talented 10 yo that might be doing more with her life then most you loosers....but the girl has obviously a tremendous amount of talent and yes she is 10 years old and a 10 yo doesnt handle stress like a 20 yo would or even a 40yo...

Most of you spent to much time in front of CSS and forgot what real life competition feel like and how it feels when you dont succeed...especially when you are ten!

And I really dont see how this video makes you "laugh your ass of"..I dont get it

:LOL::lol::LOL::lol::LOL::lol::LOL::lol::LOL::lol::LOL::lol:

• Content Count:  6804

She shouldnt enter if she cant handle it.

The same rules should apply to ANYONE, hence the fact that it is open to everyone.

No matter what there age, or whatever position they are in, everyone should be treated the same.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2994

The same rules should apply to ANYONE, hence the fact that it is open to everyone.

No matter what there age, or whatever position they are in, everyone should be treated the same.

communist..

• Content Count:  52

meh

• Content Count:  2959

Wheelchairs and stairs, diabetics, etc.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

this is just plain stupid..and I mean that with the utmost respect for a high up! If society in general started treating 10 yo the same as 20yo it would go down hill way fast...

Reply to Thread