? servers

? players online

Lord Of the Flies Song Finished LOL Funny

• Content Count:  4360

So this is my report for the song i picked Party All the time by Eddie Murphy, this is the finished product that i will turn in

Evan Dobry

Lord of the Flies Song

The song I have chosen to present is a song by the greatest man to ever live his name is Eddie Murphy; he has recorded many great songs such as party all the time. This song relates greatly to lord of the flies in many ways, the beginning lines of party of the time Eddie Murphy states “I can’t understand it why you want to hurt me After all the things I’ve done for you.” How Ralph has done so much to try to help the group, but Jack made a coup to take him down and Ralph can’t quite understand it, why everyone is so angry at him. When Eddie Murphy is stating that all they want to do is party all the time, it greatly shows how the boys in Jacks hunter group never want to do anything but have fun and do no work what so ever. “I wish you would bring some of that love to me” Ralph does not want to fight with the boys he only wants to help everyone as a whole and benefit the group so that they can get off the island. Jack on the other hand will not bring some of that love to Ralph because Jack is a prick and insecure and refuses to make peace with Ralph and make a community that is driving to get off that god forsaken island. When Eddie Murphy states “She lets her body down” it reminded me very much of the time that Roger rolled a large rock onto Piggy’s head, how Piggy fell to the ground and let his body down. Ralph than from that point let his spirits down if you would say, he no longer was optimistic; suddenly he was almost depressed and did not know if he could combat the evil known as Jack. Eddie Murphy’s song party all the time was a inspiration to me and made me think deeply about the deeper meaning behind Lord of the Flies and what is in the text, Party all the time has changed my life for the better.

I'm also going to make a video to show the song and piggy dying.

Reply to Thread