? servers

? players online

This is what happens when you get hit on in HABBO!

• Content Count:  1752

so why are you guys playing this game anyhow?

I thought that kids that do stupid shit to others in games to get banned were stupid, but everyone who plays this hobo hotel game to get little kids to rage have really gone above and beyond stupidity.

Sound similar Cpt.?

Maybe in a PM somewhere..

• Content Count:  6084

Potshotpolka, Don't bash this thread because you don't like it.

If I'm not mistaking the description for the "Off Topic" part of the forums is "

Feel free to talk about anything you want."

So really who the fuck are you to flame this thread because you are tired of them

really?

Because you are treading well beyond OTF, dumbfuck. WELL beyond OTF. Just because it's the "off topic" section means we welcome the stupidest things you do on the internet.

And trolling on some retarded sim game is tolerable, pulling some shit like that even jokingly regardless of the situation oversteps what little boundaries I think most of us respect here.

So if you're going to continue posting your glorious raiding, try to keep the goddamn kiddie cybering the fuck away from here.

• Content Count:  11501

Me and Dwheat were not really apart of this, CPT America Somehow dragged us in and THIS happened

Dude don't go back all of a sudden. You know DAMN well you were involved on your own.

• Content Count:  400

Because you are treading well beyond OTF, dumbfuck. WELL beyond OTF. Just because it's the "off topic" section means we welcome the stupidest things you do on the internet.

And trolling on some retarded sim game is tolerable, pulling some shit like that even jokingly regardless of the situation oversteps what little boundaries I think most of us respect here.

So if you're going to continue posting your glorious raiding, try to keep the goddamn kiddie cybering the fuck away from here.

It's off topic for a reason. I'm pretty sure it does not say "Must be approved by the almighty potshotpolka to be posted here."

• Content Count:  6466

Potshotpolka, Don't bash this thread because you don't like it.

If I'm not mistaking the description for the "Off Topic" part of the forums is "

Feel free to talk about anything you want."

So really who the fuck are you to flame this thread because you are tired of them

really?

It's off topic for a reason. I'm pretty sure it does not say "Must be approved by the almighty potshotpolka to be posted here."

Lol.

It doesn't say "Off Topic: Talk about whatever you want, and never be flamed! 8D" either.

Talk about whatever you want indicates you can call what other people wish to post about incredibly stupid as well.

• Content Count:  400

Lol.

It doesn't say "Off Topic: Talk about whatever you want, and never be flamed! 8D" either.

Talk about whatever you want indicates you can call what other people wish to post about incredibly stupid as well.

True

Reply to Thread