? servers

? players online

Pogo Chess Tournament

• Content Count:  2122

so juku and i had our match and he won so congrats juku!!!!!!!!! if u need a screen shot i think juku has it. But good game juku!!

i don't think we need a screenshot to believe that

• Content Count:  6242

I have told Kenny and Ganzta to replay till a winner was determined...I've contacted Caution and GrayFox waiting for their response and the results of mine and hazardous's match:

attachment.php?attachmentid=6460&stc=1&d=1244390275

He claims cat intervention was the reason of his losing but I think my triad of rooks and the queen was nice. :-P

• Content Count:  6242

For Round 2:

DoubleSb

Vs.

Ganzta/Kenny

Juku

Vs.

Spike

Dracula

Vs.

Caution/GrayFox

Same rules....as you can see 2 of the pairings are determinate of other matches they will have to wait to be done. So if we can get these done ASAP that would be great. As you also might notice our finals might be a little dicey. 3 people for finals. It will be a round robin type layout. Each person will have a chance to face the other 2. Double Elimination Rules apply. So if 1 person loses to both of the other finalists that person is out and then the final will take place. To better explain.

Player A, B, and C are in the finals.

Player A will face player B first. The Winner will play Player C. Then the 2 players who lost will play each other then the winner will get a "rematch" with the winner player.

Edited by SpikedRocker

• Content Count:  4162

For Round 2:

Spike

Vs.

Ganzta/Kenny

Juku

Vs.

DoubleSb

Dracula

Vs.

Caution/GrayFox

Same rules....as you can see 2 of the pairings are determinate of other matches they will have to wait to be done. So if we can get these done ASAP that would be great. As you also might notice our finals might be a little dicey. 3 people for finals. It will be a round robin type layout. Each person will have a chance to face the other 2. Double Elimination Rules apply. So if 1 person loses to both of the other finalists that person is out and then the final will take place. To better explain.

Player A, B, and C are in the finals.

Player A will face player B first. The Winner will play Player C. Then the 2 players who lost will play each other then the winner will get a "rematch" with the winner player.

Why spiked why.

Reply to Thread