? servers

? players online

Pixar and Dreamworks

• Content Count:  6242

WTF?

I have no clue of what point you want to make. If you are making fun of pixar because of their stories or dreamworks because of their choice in characters in the films? So what does that mean? Typically both companies use lost in the haystack children's stories to produce high selling blockbusters. Both companies target demographic are families with children ranging in age of 2-12 and most of those kids enjoy the human-like animals and the simple stories. Both companies are very successful in what they do and know what they are doing, for you on the other hand you might want to explain what is in your head before spilling random crap on here.

• Content Count:  4162

WTF?

I have no clue of what point you want to make. If you are making fun of pixar because of their stories or dreamworks because of their choice in characters in the films? So what does that mean? Typically both companies use lost in the haystack children's stories to produce high selling blockbusters. Both companies target demographic are families with children ranging in age of 2-12 and most of those kids enjoy the human-like animals and the simple stories. Both companies are very successful in what they do and know what they are doing, for you on the other hand you might want to explain what is in your head before spilling random crap on here.

Ownd.

• Content Count:  1910

Actually, it was about Dreamwork compared to Pixar, as a joke. Not really serious. If you read what it said, you would know that, right? This picture was basically a joke saying how Pixar makes great anim's (and so does Dreamwork), and in all the dreamwork films, somebody found a snapshot of a particular face and decided to put it together. I, and my friends who i emailed it to found it funny. I don't understand how you thought I was making ufn of either one of them.

How is this making fun of Pixar?

difference-pixar-dreamworks1.jpg

And how is this making fun of dreamworks?difference-pixar-dreamworks2.jpg

I though all the movies in this picture were great.

• Content Count:  4473

The picture shows how much creativity Pixar throws into their ideas whereas Dreamworks just half asses it for the children.

Dreamworks does tend to half ass their movies a bit imho, but they also come up with a few good gems.

• Content Count:  6242

The picture shows how much creativity Pixar throws into their ideas whereas Dreamworks just half asses it for the children.

Dreamworks does tend to half ass their movies a bit imho, but they also come up with a few good gems.

That is how I see those drawings. Portraying that sentament.

Reply to Thread