? servers

? players online

New photo/s

• Content Count:  5

hey what's up. I'm new here and that's why i want you to watch this one_piecemeler.gif it's kinda funny. i like manga. do you have any suggestions about what pic. is funny

Edited by Tcp-Kill

• Content Count:  5

hahahahah this is funny. really funny. do you actually pay for playing cs. i don't have an steam account so that i could play cs but i like last stand here in this page (arcade)

Thank you

• Content Count:  8383

hahahahah this is funny. really funny. do you actually pay for playing cs. i don't have an steam account so that i could play cs but i like last stand here in this page (arcade)

Thank you

You have to buy the game, then you can play it forever really aslong as you remember the Steam account you buy it on.

• Content Count:  3205

If that was true for buying to play it everyday no one would even pay for it. But also to check certain steam games because it sometimes comes with an extra game such Source Multiplayer Pack only $29.99 or you can just get CSS for $19.99

• Content Count:  4799

If that was true for buying to play it everyday no one would even pay for it. But also to check certain steam games because it sometimes comes with an extra game such Source Multiplayer Pack only $29.99 or you can just get CSS for $19.99

+ the 5$ transaction fee. So CSS will cost you 24.99$ >.

Reply to Thread