? servers

? players online

The financial crisis starts kicking in (at school)

• Content Count:  2994

Well your area could always raise taxes, but we all know how people bitch and moan about having to pay more to hold the same quality of life.

RAISE TAXES?!

This is DENMARK

DENMARK!

We pay about 50% in taxes, and 25% extra when buying a product, as if

if something costs 100 DKK before it goes out in the markets, it will cost 125 when it is out.

It's called "moms" here, don't know what it's called in USA, but my american friend told me that the "moms" was 7% procent.

and Denmark was supposed to be rich and blablablayadayadayada oh so awesome....

This is Bull shit

• Content Count:  4685

RAISE TAXES?!

This is DENMARK

DENMARK!

if something costs 100 DKK before it goes out in the markets, it will cost 125 when it is out.

It's called "moms" here, don't know what it's called in USA, but my american friend told me that the "moms" was 7% procent.

This is Bull shit

:confused1::confused1::confused1::shocked::shocked::shocked:

• Content Count:  2750

Appearently, the budget is so shitty, (because of the financial crisis) that we had to cut of a shitload of things, it was planned for our school to build a building to the price of 40 million (DKK) when it suddenly, it get cancelled.

It doesn't stop there, appearently, things has gone so deep in shit, that the shit is up to the neck, we currently have 3 seniors, 3 sophmore's and three freshments, now, school can't afford 3 seniors (for some reason), I'm currently a sophmore, summer break is just around the corner and we have to blend the 3 classes into one major, wich means it isn't ABC, but AB only.

It's whole 2 new classes.

Fuck the financial crisis. people losing their jobs, There's a big chance I'm not gonna be with my best friends next year and HOW THE FUCK CAN 40 MILLION JUST VANISH IN THE FUCKING THIN AIR!

This is... BULLSHIT

Maybe because your building a 40 million dollar building for twelve classes. Freshments also sound like a breath mint.

• Content Count:  4980

RAISE TAXES?!

This is DENMARK

DENMARK!

This is Bull shit

wut.

OMar: wtf you have like 12 people in your school?

LOL!

Well what do you expect.. They were going to spend 44 million on a new building for 12 students?

Omar: You'r class only have12 student's.....?

• Content Count:  8383

Cutting school funding isnt somthing new, even when the world economy wasnt as bad. For example, my middle school back in like 2001 was suppose to get enough money to build a new gym but instead they got half cut and only could fix minor damages.

• Content Count:  2433

Oh boo-hoo. So you don't get a 40 million(!) dollar building. Your lucky they even consider stuff like that, when schools sometimes don't even have books or appropriate staff for the students.

• Content Count:  8383

Oh boo-hoo. So you don't get a 40 million(!) dollar building. Your lucky they even consider stuff like that, when schools sometimes don't even have books or appropriate staff for the students.

Or still reading from text books from the 1950-60's lol

Reply to Thread