? servers

? players online

The financial crisis starts kicking in (at school)

• Content Count:  11501

OHHHH you have it so fucking bad, over here in Illinois Driscoll Catholic Highschool had to shut down because it couldn't afford to stay open, and what your school canceled a fucking building and made the classes bigger, this whole thread is bullshit, stop QQing and maybe start a fucking fundraiser for your school, and maybe the 40 million went to something that really counted, maybe they fucking spent it to stay open.

The computers work at my school, but our fucking bandwidth sucks balls, our internet speed is 100mbs, it takes forever for shit to load, like i literally wait an entire 52 minute class period waiting for Wikipedia to open up.

You're the only one QQing dude. Chill out.

• Content Count:  4473

OHHHH you have it so fucking bad, over here in Illinois Driscoll Catholic Highschool had to shut down because it couldn't afford to stay open, and what your school canceled a fucking building and made the classes bigger, this whole thread is bullshit, stop QQing and maybe start a fucking fundraiser for your school, and maybe the 40 million went to something that really counted, maybe they fucking spent it to stay open.

The computers work at my school, but our fucking bandwidth sucks balls, our internet speed is 100mbs, it takes forever for shit to load, like i literally wait an entire 52 minute class period waiting for Wikipedia to open up.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!11!!11!!!!

• Content Count:  4685

:rolleyes:

• Content Count:  6084

No it pisses me off how he is complaining about his school not spending 40 million pounds on a fucking building and that they merged the classes to stay open

pounds? It's the Danish currency and its actually only about 6 million USD. Not alot of money from a school board's budget standpoint but enough to be slashed for a while. The level of overreactions here is extraordinary.

• Content Count:  11501

No it pisses me off how he is complaining about his school not spending 40 million pounds on a fucking building and that they merged the classes to stay open

Lol read the posts first.

Reply to Thread