? servers

? players online

You gotta see this.

• Content Count:  6466

I laugh at all the idiots who dont know about THE GAME...

I laugh at all the idiots who think simply because the words 'the game' or 'game' is used in a sentence that they have lost something, due to this game being one beyond stupidity.

You'll notice no one ever 'loses the game' unless it's an obvious intention that the other person wants them to lose 'the game'.

If I were to talk about a new video game coming out and used 'Also the game has...ect ect' no one is ever like 'OMFGZ I LOST DA GAEM LOLOLOLOLOL O MAN'.

'The Game' states that if you remember or think about the game you have lost, in the sense that your memory is usually triggered as you read every word/sentence in a book or computer or even anywhere in the real world, this would make it true that if you really found 'The Game' interesting, funny, or find any reason to participate in it, that you would be forced to lose it upwards of 20 times a day, seeing the word game or the game would trigger your memory instantly, and trying to forget 'The Game' would also cause memory to trigger constantly as well.

So, logically, it is only an inside joke for idiots to participate in to seem like part of the 'in-club' to others who think it is entertaining when in fact only bring it up in times others do.

The fact you do not bring up every usage of 'the game' in a sentence indicates most of you also believe the game to be entirely stupid and to not take seriously, therefore I do not see what makes this 'game' relevant to intelligence for those who play, do not play, or do not know about it.

• Content Count:  4685

I laugh at all the idiots who think simply because the words 'the game' or 'game' is used in a sentence that they have lost something, due to this game being one beyond stupidity.

You'll notice no one ever 'loses the game' unless it's an obvious intention that the other person wants them to lose 'the game'.

If I were to talk about a new video game coming out and used 'Also the game has...ect ect' no one is ever like 'OMFGZ I LOST DA GAEM LOLOLOLOLOL O MAN'.

'The Game' states that if you remember or think about the game you have lost, in the sense that your memory is usually triggered as you read every word/sentence in a book or computer or even anywhere in the real world, this would make it true that if you really found 'The Game' interesting, funny, or find any reason to participate in it, that you would be forced to lose it upwards of 20 times a day, seeing the word game or the game would trigger your memory instantly, and trying to forget 'The Game' would also cause memory to trigger constantly as well.

So, logically, it is only an inside joke for idiots to participate in to seem like part of the 'in-club' to others who think it is entertaining when in fact only bring it up in times others do.

The fact you do not bring up every usage of 'the game' in a sentence indicates most of you also believe the game to be entirely stupid and to not take seriously, therefore I do not see what makes this 'game' relevant to intelligence for those who play, do not play, or do not know about it.

Lol seems to me you have lost the game too.

• Content Count:  85

In real Mine Sweeper, it is quite impossible to get a mine on your first click. Its actually coded into the algorithm. If you do get it, then the game you are playing is flawed. Just a little tip.

Reply to Thread