? servers

? players online

Attention SG Members

• Content Count:  2942

Attention SG Members

I am very sorry for the way I have acted. I know most of you guys and girls hate me or are not very fond of me. But before you say, "GTFO," like I have been getting, I would like to say a few things. I have really enjoyed my stay on your Surf (Even though im terrible at it) and Jailbreak servers. Some of you people have been really nice to me, While others not so much. Many of you most likely have seen my ban appeal because it has one of the highest views and it was made just yesterday. And while only a few people were nice to me in Chat box, i was flamed and teased about pointless things, as quoted by sneezing panda

Cromyth, You are the epitome of fail.
And some of those things are very true but that is besides the point. No one here really knows my life currently besides one person. So because of that I would like to share with you my life, Dont worry this will be fast

• My parents hate me
  • I live with my grandparents
  • My Family doesnt support me
  • I work for my money
  • i pay for my internet
  • I pay for my cable
  • I pay for food, water, clothes, and the needs
  • My Dad threw a chair at me before Christmas
  • Everything sucks

There are a lot more but I dont want to get into them. Well, I want to say sorry to a few people.

Vivian - I'm sorry I'm banned and I most likely cause you some embarresment.

HighSky - For fighting about the ban.

All of SG - For hurting the community

That is my humble and honest apology.

As I said before

I'm not going to hold any grudges against anyone. You all have great servers and I had some great times on them.

Have a great day! :smile:

Reply to Thread