? servers

? players online

Bill O'Reilly VS CNN

• Content Count:  6559

Sorry but as soon as I see Rick Sanchez (a drunk hit and run driver that used his celebrity status to get away with it) the clip has about as much credibility as say... a drunk hit and run driver that used his celebrity status to get away with it and then preaches to everyone as though he is a saint.

the teflon man

watching him and o'reilly go at it is like watching the special olympics.

• Content Count:  2936

Sorry but as soon as I see Rick Sanchez (a drunk hit and run driver that used his celebrity status to get away with it) the clip has about as much credibility as say... a drunk hit and run driver that used his celebrity status to get away with it and then preaches to everyone as though he is a saint.

the teflon man

watching him and o'reilly go at it is like watching the special olympics.

I think the show that made an issue of it, the initial one, was pretty much ground mucking to get some ratings. As for Sanchez, his 18 year old accident has little to no influence on his ability as a reporter

BO and RS are entertainment news personalities... if I want real news, or real politics, I check out meet the press or something on broadcast that doesn't carry a slant... cnn, fn, msnbc to me are all the same, ratings hungry shit.

Re Sanchez himself

in my opinion:

"On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium after Smuzinick darted into the road.[2] Smuzinick, who was inebriated and under the influence of drugs at the time of the incident, was paralyzed and eventually died from his injuries in 1995.[2][3] Sanchez, who had just left an NFL football game with his father (and left the scene of the accident), was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with and pleaded no contest to DUI.[2]"

Its also not really "Getting off" when he pled no contest and was not charged with any crime regarding the accident itself, but with DUI. He was convicted of something DUI... for hitting a guy who was stoned as fuck, and likely caused the accident While a DUI may be a show of lack of judgment, (courts only allow its entry as to character within 10 years) an 18, almost 19 year old DUI plea has little effect on him IMHO.

Reply to Thread