? servers

? players online

Shots?

• Content Count:  472

it doesnt hurt is your phisically fit then your vains work better and they wouldn't administer anistisia for a blood draw shots hurt way more they inject somthing your body is supposed to fight causing pain

• Content Count:  30

It wouldnt hurt at all if you have a nurse who knows what he/she is doing.

When I was first diagnosed with Diabetes, a training nurse tried putting an IV on my hand because I had a pretty good vain there. She screwed up, and it hurt.

• Content Count:  1752

Yeah, they don't really hurt.

What will hurt is getting my wisdom teeth taking out. I get that done soon and I'm not looking forward to it. I hear they put you on some strong meds though.

• Content Count:  6559

I actually enjoy blood test, it's fun to see your blood spurt out into the vile each time your heart pumps. It's just a needle. No worse than flick yourself.

• Content Count:  4198

I actually enjoy blood test, it's fun to see your blood spurt out into the vile each time your heart pumps. It's just a needle. No worse than flick yourself.

I HATE NEEDLES!

Holy shit, blood tests are the bane of my existence, I can't stand them! I'd fucking pass out if I ever saw the blood pumping out like that, looking away is the best option! I get super queasy.

I can handle injections fine, but fucking blood tests I can't stand.

• Content Count:  18

What's strange is that when I had my blood drawn was that the needle sounded almost mechanical. It expelled extra oxygen out of the tube. It was like "pshhh" 3 seconds the needle entered my veins. The tetnus shot I had before didn't hurt at all.

Reply to Thread