? servers

? players online

favorite SG quotes thread

• Content Count:  3073

Now I will start off this appeal on a bad note, and I ask you to continue throughout and hear me.

This is my ninth ban. Now this may seem like a lot but all my other bans are as follows according to an admin. I also am a regular to the server and so I don't come to repeatedly to it purposely I just HAVE been banned.

From this thread.

• Content Count:  4980

So you always keep paper in your Fridge?

Why is there paper in your fridge?

wut.

Edited by Jazz

• Content Count:  4198

HI I DONT GIVE A SHIT THAT IM BANNED, ILL JUST ACTIVATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND PLAY AGAIN. BUT FOR THE RECORD OBEZ IS A FUCKING MORON AND IM TIRED OF U IDIOTS ABUSING YOUR POWERS. I WIN THE ROUND ON ATIX AND THE NEXT ROUND THAT FUCK FROZE ME AND TOLD ME TO STOP GLITCHING GRATS? CHECK YOUR LOGS U DUMB FUCKING BITCH, THE GUY WHO GLITCHED LEFT AFTER THE ROUND AND I LINKED BOTH FUCKING IPS. THEN U BAN GG YOUR A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD TROLLING BITCH LIKE TOFU WHO HAS TO MAKE UP FOR THERE LMS (LITTLE MAN SYNDROME) BY BOTHERING AND ABUSING YOUR POWER GRATS STEAMGAMER FAGGOTS

Fail appeal.

I also love this appeal, the failure is hilarious.

• Content Count:  2632

Fail appeal.

I also love this appeal, the failure is hilarious.

:clap:

Appeal Ban

Name in game

A-team2

STEAM_ID

STEAM_0:1:16186541

Lenght of your ban

6 hours

Admin who banned you

Some dude

Additional Information

Um, i should be unbanned because we did what we were programmed to do. Kill, rape and pillage all those who walk in life. I WANT TO BE UNBANNED BECAUSE WE ARE ATEAM. We might have free-killed, mic spammed, and used vulgar/racist language against those who were there but srsly, rusrs? I mean we can all agree that Mr.T is fucking BADASS MUTHER FUCKER. So in regards gentlemen, please unban me cause 1 wantz 2 play. KTHXBAI

A-TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM

Also

this

and

this

Both are by the same incompetent guy

oh and for some real lulz

fail Complaint

and

this

Reply to Thread