? servers

? players online

MOUNTAIN DEW GAMEFUEL

• Content Count:  2632

HAVE YOU TRIED THE NEW MOUNTAIN DEW FLAVORS, well, if you did, you have been lied to.

I have tried to flavors and the horde one tastes like code red and the alliance tastes like baja blast.

I tried it when it first came out, tasted like piss then tastes like piss now

• Content Count:  868

http://www.bevreview.com/2009/03/18/mountain-dew-game-fuel-horde-red-alliance-blue/

The only real difference between Game Fuel and regular Mountain Dew varieties is the upped caffeine content, and that's the purpose of the beverage(as opposed to having brand new flavors). It sits between regular Mountain Dew and AMP Energy on caffeine content. I'd go with an energy drink or a cup of coffee if I wanted "fuel".

On the sperm count thing, it's rooted in the fact that Mountain Dew contains Yellow Number 5 dye. What people fail to point out is that a lot of edible things contain Yellow Number 5. If you've had instant pudding, flavored chips, cereal, cake, pastries, soup, sauce, certain varieties of rice, powdered drink mixes, ice cream/ice pops, candy, gum, jam, mustard, yogurt, noodles, pickles, yadda yadda yadda... then you've been exposed to tartrazine(YN5), and we've been making babies just fine. The reason you're seeing tartrazine disappear in some of these products is that out of all of the food coloring dyes, this one seems to trigger more allergic reactions and has been linked to hyperactivity in children.

• Content Count:  3205

I tried it when it first came out, tasted like piss then tastes like piss now

how would u know this STUFF SIR:suspicious:

Reply to Thread