? servers

? players online

Ugh this pisses me off

• Content Count:  419

So I have a french exam tomorrow. Its a reading comprehension so there isn't anything to study for. The test is 95 multiple choice questions to do in 2 hours. Simple stuff.

We recieved the texts three weeks ago, for a week time period. We could read it and make notes, yet at the end of the week needed to hand it in to our teachers. Being such a l33t h4x0r irl, I photocopied mine so I could really re-read it a thousand times.

So I re-read it a thousand times a week later, and now, ~15 hours before the exam, I can't find the text. Who gives a shit? It was the easiest thing I've ever read and I'm going to ace that fuckin' test.

Yet, my mom gives a shit. She even sat down with me and made sure I knew it two weeks ago, and she still thinks that I shouldn't be allowed on my bike, my pc, my mac or watching TV. Every other student in the class didn't photocopy it, and they're going to do fine. Why the fuck do I need to fucking study? ITS A READING COMPREHENSION FOR FUCKS SAKE!

just pissed off.

/rant

• Content Count:  6559

Moms piss off their children, it's their job.

Dads try to run interception when they can. Hopefully without the mom finding out.

Reply to Thread