? servers

? players online

Ugh this pisses me off

• Content Count:  3391

french sucks m8 why even read that gay language :O ^^

Learning another language is a skill every person should master. It takes a lot of patience and determination to learn a language that is not your own. I regret not paying attention in Spanish class (they didn't offer any other language back then). I also regret not taking any foreign language classes in college, even though I really wanted to.

Nihon go ga wakarimasen :ohwell:

Good luck on your test. Your mother is only giving you shit because she cares about your future, be happy for that. In 10 years, probably less, you'll look back at all of the hell she put you through when you were in school and you'll thank her for it. It will make you a better person and qualify you for better jobs.

Parents don't interest themselves in their child's education enough these days. They just drop them off at school and let the teachers handle everything. It doesn't work that way and it never will. I fear for our future generations at the rate our education system is going. :unsure:

• Content Count:  488

i know that it takes time to learn another language becouse i've been reading deutch for 3 years and i can't seem to learn me a thing.

and i say the same thing that virus says your mom is giving you shit becouse she wants you to get good grades.

• Content Count:  4263

10 years from now you will look back on this, then your mum will come in the room and have a go at you for not having a job/family/girl(or boy)friend/going out too much/not going outside/not tidying up/not cooking.

Its their job to worry and complain :)

• Content Count:  3391

10 years from now you will look back on this, then your mum will come in the room and have a go at you for not having a job/family/girl(or boy)friend/going out too much/not going outside/not tidying up/not cooking.

Its their job to worry and complain :)

And if he is successful then she'll come into the room and go down on him. :weird:

Reply to Thread