? servers

? players online

Check this shit out.

• Content Count:  2427

Give it about 5 minutes or so to load, Source Radio ALWAYS takes forever. The website is slow as fuck nearly everyday.

I'd like to add that I've been following this competition for nearly a week and a half now. Some really good shit has been uploaded.

• Content Count:  6559

Raven, start playing more.

I started playing again the last couple nights just using deag, trying to work on 1 deags/hs. Did pretty good last night.

• Content Count:  2488

Raven, start playing more.

I started playing again the last couple nights just using deag, trying to work on 1 deags/hs. Did pretty good last night.

I played for a lil bit on reg cs today with a group, I wasn't doing too bad. I ended up like 42-9? I can't remember, but Frostbyte is pretty good. He was playing under and alias earlier and made me try harder. :[

• Content Count:  2427

I played for a lil bit on reg cs today with a group, I wasn't doing too bad. I ended up like 42-9? I can't remember, but Frostbyte is pretty good. He was playing under and alias earlier and made me try harder. :[

Just make sure you put your try-pants on next time.

• Content Count:  4123

Whoa sweet movie. Playing in Cal is a huge rush, if you want to get really good start playing in Pro practice servers where the big players play such as E-sports etc.

Reply to Thread