? servers

? players online

STFU!

• Content Count:  2527

I know now why even if I try to read every post I cant. Here are our posts stats by month since the begining. I guess its a good thing to see massive forum growth but it is also nice to be able to find the important stuff.

posttotal.PNG

• Content Count:  6559

lol

My daily ritual at work is to hit "new posts" first thing when I get in. Then by the time I'm done it's lunch time. Then every 30 min or so I check "new posts".

If I didn't have a desk job there's no way I'd be able to keep up. It's good to have dual monitors at work.

• Content Count:  6741

lol

My daily ritual at work is to hit "new posts" first thing when I get in. Then by the time I'm done it's lunch time. Then every 30 min or so I check "new posts".

I do the exact same thing.

• Content Count:  3440

lol

If I didn't have a desk job there's no way I'd be able to keep up. It's good to have dual monitors at work.

Sounds like my daily ritual.. sadly I'm on the train home from work right now.. and guess what I'm doing.. that's right..

Reply to Thread