? servers

? players online

WoW Kid Take 2

• Content Count:  3391

That brings back memories. I used to be somewhat like that when I was play Counter-Strike in the late 90's. I would always get pissed off and yell when I died. I wouldn't threaten the people, I'd just throw a 5 second hissy-fit. We didn't have mics back then.

• Content Count:  4162

Has to be fake, you can't tell me the kid down stairs did not hear him talking within a ears shot with no doors closed.

Can you hear while in rage when someone's trying to betray you and while you're screaming at the top of your lungs with some michael jackson song in the background?

• Content Count:  1078

Lol now we know both of the vids are fake.. Same kid and even more faults with this video.. Not that it isn't funny ;P But really, kids playing with no sound, can't hear his brother, his brother is supposedly the one doing it yet hes the one holding the camera.. etc etc

• Content Count:  8383

Lol now we know both of the vids are fake.. Same kid and even more faults with this video.. Not that it isn't funny ;P But really, kids playing with no sound, can't hear his brother, his brother is supposedly the one doing it yet hes the one holding the camera.. etc etc

Actually he set the camera down in between the railing on the top of the stairs. lol

• Content Count:  3205

Kid fails, poor dog stands there but walks away as a winner, because who knows what he could have done to the poor dog>.>

Reply to Thread