? servers

? players online

You lucky Americans

• Content Count:  1910

(not including the hurricane people)

iPhoneUpload-1.jpg

I just came home from my brothers baseball game. Great game, score was 0-0. Infact, we hadn't even started and we left. We had one of those "Canadian storms".

If you live around Brampton, you'll probably get it too.

We got a THICK cloud cover, that came out of nowhere.

Next, it started pouring. Worse than the saying "God was taking a shower", it was more like "God dumped a bucket of water on us". The storm basically lasted about 10 minutes, but we had, alot of the things you would be getting all summer. It started as rain, then the sun came out and the rain got hard. Then the clouds moved away, it still was raining. Then the magical skittles rainbow came out, and the rain slowed down. The umpires were discussing about calling a rain out, then the rain started again. It was hell out there.

You lucky Americans. Now im soaked, my feet, up to my knees are covered in mud and were all outta ice-cream!

Forgot to mention, my ipod got wet...

(not including the hurricane people)

b81e8bd6-2692-4b6d-b285-5a4aa302627f.jpg

Edited by SneakySnake

• Content Count:  1910

The Weather in Upper Canada is amazing, we have had sun everyday. Where in Ontario is Brampton?

Brampton is located in the south of Ontario, we are the neighbour of Ontario's capital, Toronto. Toronto is close to Niagara falls, which is the borderline of US & Canada in that area.

Here is a map,

map.jpg

If you look closely, there are small shapes formed, which are the cities. Brampton is right beside the DOT for Toronto.

• Content Count:  2750

iPhoneUpload-1.jpg

I just came home from my brothers baseball game. Great game, score was 0-0. Infact, we hadn't even started and we left. We had one of those "Canadian storms".

If you live around Brampton, you'll probably get it too.

We got a THICK cloud cover, that came out of nowhere.

Next, it started pouring. Worse than the saying "God was taking a shower", it was more like "God dumped a bucket of water on us". The storm basically lasted about 10 minutes, but we had, alot of the things you would be getting all summer. It started as rain, then the sun came out and the rain got hard. Then the clouds moved away, it still was raining. Then the magical skittles rainbow came out, and the rain slowed down. The umpires were discussing about calling a rain out, then the rain started again. It was hell out there.

You lucky Americans. Now im soaked, my feet, up to my knees are covered in mud and were all outta ice-cream!

Forgot to mention, my ipod got wet...

b81e8bd6-2692-4b6d-b285-5a4aa302627f.jpg

Try Hurricanes noob.

Reply to Thread