? servers

? players online

You lucky Americans

• Content Count:  651

I am lucky??? Dude you should have seen how Houston turned out after Hurricane Ike. My house got hit by thousands of Bricks(I have no Idea where they came from) and one almost hit me while i was a sleep!

• Content Count:  8383

Have you not heard of Florida?

It still exist? lol Couldnt tell with how much it gets raped every hurricane season :p. I live in North Carolina so we get some bad ones every other year, but its almost a event for us, unless its a 4 or a 5 then its a GTFO moment before it hits.

• Content Count:  2750

It still exist? lol Couldnt tell with how much it gets raped every hurricane season :p. I live in North Carolina so we get some bad ones every other year, but its almost a event for us, unless its a 4 or a 5 then its a GTFO moment before it hits.

Well, I remember a few years ago, back when there was about 3-4 hurricanes that hit my area. Hurricane Wilma did the most damage to my town, Katrina wasn't as powerful as when it hit New Orleans, Francis was a fucking joke, and I was playing Diablo 2 in the middle of it. I think Wilma was a category 4 though when it hit us, and we lost power for a week.

• Content Count:  8383

Well, I remember a few years ago, back when there was about 3-4 hurricanes that hit my area. Hurricane Wilma did the most damage to my town, Katrina wasn't as powerful as when it hit New Orleans, Francis was a fucking joke, and I was playing Diablo 2 in the middle of it. I think Wilma was a category 4 though when it hit us, and we lost power for a week.

Most hurricanes that are 3-4 and even 5's most of the time when the first hit land they drop right away so it seems like it aint shit, only reason New orleans got fucked up was because of the horrible area it was located in surrounded by leves in a bowl shaped terrian. So 4-5's cant say I enjoy as much (since 5's we wouldnt stick around since we live near the coast) as 3 below, since my power usually doesnt go out during 3's and below lol.

Reply to Thread