? servers

? players online

The Pruane kid

• Content Count:  6712

Remember this is SG not /b/ geez I don't really care about either one is a washed up pop star who I'm glad I got my money back from and another is a man who also got famous on his voice....but he sold Oxi something not records around the world :twitch:

Tr0llz, although this guy did go a bit over the top to wish him dead.

• Content Count:  6466

The fucker went to far this time, look at these 2 videos from yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQIERuOgSAY&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q83LTq28Qd4

The kid basically says that he is glad Billy Mays is dead and that he was a bullshitter, anyone wanna kick this kids ass as much as i want to?

Figures Scout would keep up with this guys Youtube videos, probably is subscribed to him.

You guys give people way too much attention. It's funny how far 4chan has fallen, they used to be better than to give some 14 year old kid tons of attention. Though, spam phone calling him is pretty funny.

It still makes me wonder how many thousands of views he's gotten cause of 4chan loving him.

• Content Count:  2632

Figures Scout would keep up with this guys Youtube videos, probably is subscribed to him.

You guys give people way too much attention. It's funny how far 4chan has fallen, they used to be better than to give some 14 year old kid tons of attention. Though, spam phone calling him is pretty funny.

It still makes me wonder how many thousands of views he's gotten cause of 4chan loving him.

I honestly am not subscribed to him, it popped onto my from page so i said eh lets see what he has, then i heard him whining bout Billy Mays and was like awww shit

• Content Count:  1141

Maybe you didn't catch the part where iScout was bashing Billy Mays?

Sorry you weren't there.

When did he do that? That ain't cool taking a shot at a dead hero.

Reply to Thread