? servers

? players online

1337 day?

• Content Count:  1754

Win- lol, what made you think of doing this?

plus someone likes burst angel too XD i hope.

1337!

lol :DDDD

iunno i was jus wandering wat day it was like few days ago [cause i lost track] :laugh:

and i was like oh shiz~! since theres gonna be a 7-8-9 day, then why not a 1337 day? (1-3-37)

• Content Count:  687

IT'S A TRAP

not 2012 but 1/3/'39 will be doomsday THE WORLD WILL SUCCUMBED to all the new leetnes babys and al the wanabee leet people that can actually become leet on that day and i will be like "OMFGWTFBBQ!" and evrybody will be like "WTFHAX!" and then the government will have this groovy hiphop dude and he says "ya'l mine nao u listenz to me nao and no one else capice" and evryone be like "no GTFO we all leetz! we no listenz to you!" and then they start fighting and they all get ther guns and they be like " Blargh I'm Dead" and others be like " OHM NOM NOM NOM" and... and... and...

I lost track...

• Content Count:  6466

IT'S A TRAP

not 2012 but 1/3/'39 will be doomsday THE WORLD WILL SUCCUMBED to all the new leetnes babys and al the wanabee leet people that can actually become leet on that day and i will be like "OMFGWTFBBQ!" and evrybody will be like "WTFHAX!" and then the government will have this groovy hiphop dude and he says "ya'l mine nao u listenz to me nao and no one else capice" and evryone be like "no GTFO we all leetz! we no listenz to you!" and then they start fighting and they all get ther guns and they be like " Blargh I'm Dead" and others be like " OHM NOM NOM NOM" and... and... and...

I lost track...

Reply to Thread