? servers

? players online

Confessing there sins?

• Content Count:  6712

I am not trying to "preach" to anyone, I just wanted to make this "random" thread in the "random" section. I thought it was funny on vent and I just thought I would share it with the community.

Think he meant ur quote of the Bible more than the thread :eek::eek::eek:

• Content Count:  1078

Should i be lol'ing at this fucker pretending to be some religious priest helping people cure their sins over the internet or raging because he's imitating my messiah?

• Content Count:  2632

Should i be lol'ing at this fucker pretending to be some religious priest helping people cure their sins over the internet or raging because he's imitating my messiah?

QFT

still i lol'd when people started confessing

P.S. Damn Amby u done some fucked up shit

• Content Count:  4980

Ms.Blargh needs to add a new guy to the "Changed names thread"?

• Content Count:  95

Since when am I a "fucker" and since when am I try to "pretend" to do something religious. Read the damn post before you say shit. Let me say it again for the slow readers who do not understand the context. This is a off topic thread I posted this a day when someone came into vent saw my name "the jesus" and thought it would be funny to ask to confess there sins to me, we joked around the whole time. So before you start talking shit get your facts straight.

Edited by Hazzard

Reply to Thread