? servers

? players online

Authority in SG is like PB.

• Content Count:  2994

A while back someone referred to it as being in school with the admins being teachers and regulars/hons/mems being the school kids. Bans we're like detention etc. Made me lol

I think that was me, not sure

• Content Count:  546

the honorable gamers are the t's who shout freeday! at the start of every round in order to confuse the players.

The honorable gamers are the ones who play ct and camp just so they piss everyone else off

• Content Count:  3391

the honorable gamers are the t's who shout freeday! at the start of every round in order to confuse the players.

I've done that many a time when a T asks 'What are the rules?' and the CTs are too stupid to announce anything. Not sure if that's against the rules (I can't imagine it being, unless the person was constantly doing it and ignored the CTs/Ts request to stop), but it's funny to watch the CTs go apeshit trying to control everything.

PS: PB is a great way to relieve stress depending on the kind of day you had. Angry at the bosses, you play as a T and stab the mother fuckers. Angry at the customers, you play a CT and boss everyone around. It's quite relaxing.

Reply to Thread