? servers

? players online

What would you do if a massive zombie outbreak took place?

• Content Count:  3205

Head for air force base that is an hour away, fly to raven's house, break his barricade, run back outside letting all zombies run/walk towards his house, offer assisstance to help but secretly leave him behind to the chopper and watch him in a shocked WTF moment ( O.O )

• Content Count:  2488

Head for air force base that is an hour away, fly to raven's house, break his barricade, run back outside letting all zombies run/walk towards his house, offer assisstance to help but secretly leave him behind to the chopper and watch him in a shocked WTF moment ( O.O )

OH YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH YOU BE BREAKIN MAH CADES AND SHIT?!!?! :rant:

y@ma_ban Leon

OH YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH YOU BE BREAKIN MAH CADES AND SHIT?!!?! :rant:

y@ma_ban Leon

LOL!

Dont worry i took a piece of ur hair to clone u incase u were eaten alive

• Like 1

;233711']Drive up to area 51 and beg them to let me in' date=' possibly bribe them with lvg's money or nudez of tcp?[/quote']

Lol good luck finding them without getting shot for trespassing :toung:

• Content Count:  513

It's actually quite easy to find, when you drive past Las Vegas lol. Like there is barbed wire fencing and tons of no trespassing sign and "beyond this point we will open fire, do not enter" signs, it's kinda weird tbh butttttt, i can sneak through, all i have to do is wave the nude pic of tcp flaunting his boobs and a white flag and i'll be sure to be let in. they can trust asians...as long as i'm not from north korea.

;233711']Drive up to area 51 and beg them to let me in' date=' possibly bribe them with lvg's money or nudez of tcp?[/quote']

;233714']It's actually quite easy to find' date=' when you drive past Las Vegas lol. Like there is barbed wire fencing and tons of no trespassing sign and "beyond this point we will open fire, do not enter" signs, it's kinda weird tbh butttttt, i can sneak through, all i have to do is wave the nude pic of tcp flaunting his boobs and a white flag and i'll be sure to be let in. they can trust asians...as long as i'm not from north korea.[/quote']

LOL, i'd fall for it

;233716']Umm well I'd take a boat with a bunch of guns and MREs and water to last me awhile and take my surviving family with me to a desert island. :)

OMG i totally forgot my family >.>

Oh well, u snooze u lose. >:d

Reply to Thread