? servers

? players online

Pot

• Content Count:  2942

Peer pressure, popularity, etc., pick one. Look up reasons to smoke and you'll see what reasons people come up with.

Stress is my reason. I quit though and I'm quite happy :thumb:

• Content Count:  1938

You dont even get that high. All you get is hungry and well Im always hungry so there is no really big difference. It also just mellows you out. So idk what the big deal over pot is.

You obviously have been smoking shitty bud

• Like 2

• Content Count:  537

Weed has been proven to be less harmful then alcohol and cigarettes, respectively. Hash is another story, as it is heavily treated with chemicals, but even then it isn't too bad, so the big deal is not over medical issues. The big deal is that the selling of pot is used to finance terrorists and by making weed illegal it lowers an insurgents capital.

Wait so you're saying smoking regular cigs are worse then pot?

• Content Count:  1938

The big deal is that the selling of pot is used to finance terrorists and by making weed illegal it lowers an insurgents capital.

Maybe if we were talking about heroin. I can guarantee you that there is no terrorist group out there that makes most of its income selling weed. Most of the weed coming into the US comes from either rural Canada or Mexico, none of which harboring anti-us terrorists. From my understanding the areas from which Europe gets most of its weed (hash bastards) is from Morocco/Algeria. Not exactly the most friendly of nations, but by far much more "understanding" of western ideals as their Islamic brothers.

Weed funding terrorism is a huge myth/scare tactic used by lazy anti-drug campaigns.

The only drug out there that has a direct link to supporting terrorist groups would be heroin since its primary component; opium comes from Afghanistan and other far eastern countries. FUN FACT when the Taliban was knocked from power in Afghanistan opium production reached its highest production output in history.

If you want to be extremely loose with the term "terrorism" you can also link cocaine in. Cocaine is primarily produced in Columbia and Boliva more often then not by the FARK and other similar groups and cartels. AGAIN, they are not really terrorist but more of a capitalist para-military group which has no intent on harming the US outside of their own countries.

So

Weed funding terrorism.... No

Cocaine funding terrorism.... Hardly

Heroin funding terrorism.... Skip the middle man and send a check to Omar in Afghanistan

• Content Count:  868

A friend of mine uses it to help her sleep sometimes. When it's like 6 in the morning and she still can't sleep she'll smoke it and then she's out like a light.

Reply to Thread