? servers

? players online

Pot

• Content Count:  11501

Cali weed for the fucking win.

I got kicked out if middle school for smoking weed, and I haven't smoked it in about 2 and a half years. Now, I just sell it.

• Content Count:  2678

I got kicked out if middle school for smoking weed, and I haven't smoked it in about 2 and a half years. Now, I just sell it.

well thats better.........

• Content Count:  546

As Michael Scott once said "When I said before that I was king of forwards, you gotta understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who's just delivering drugs from one guy to another."

• Content Count:  1141

Maybe if we were talking about heroin. I can guarantee you that there is no terrorist group out there that makes most of its income selling weed. Most of the weed coming into the US comes from either rural Canada or Mexico, none of which harboring anti-us terrorists. From my understanding the areas from which Europe gets most of its weed (hash bastards) is from Morocco/Algeria. Not exactly the most friendly of nations, but by far much more "understanding" of western ideals as their Islamic brothers.

I wasn't saying that terrorists groups make all their money from the distribution of marijuana, however they do make an income from growing and selling. Maybe a small income, but an income none the less. Also, weed from less friendly nations is extremely sought over because on average their bud is the shit, and as such, fetches a much higher price that that Moroccan shit.

But considering roughly 70% of weed is (Apparently) grown domestically, the market is dropping for imports. So, in conclusion LEGALIZE THIS SHIT ALREADY!

• Content Count:  3736

Peer pressure, popularity, etc., pick one. Look up reasons to smoke and you'll see what reasons people come up with.

thats just a stupid answer....pot is awesomely fun.. the peer pressure around would encourage me not to cause im surrounded by good people..and I dont cause I have responsibilities with my potential career... but you dont really get till you do it

Reply to Thread