? servers

? players online

Pot

• Content Count:  3391

Medical Marijuana has a lot of uses and when it becomes legal (no longer a question of 'if'), a lot of pharmaceutical companies will be going out of business. Marijuana helps reduce pain, relieves symptoms of many diseases and is non-lethal. There is no recorded case of anyone, ever, overdosing on marijuana. There are also very few cases of marijuana related violence (outside of buying/selling) like there are with alcohol. Pot doesn't make you angry or prone to violence.

I've never smoked it but I am an advocate of it. It is a useless drug to penalize people for. It causes over crowding in jail and ruins lives. All for a harmless plant, one that can be smoked without any processing or chemicals.

Personally, I think all drugs should be legalized and taxed. Everyone owns their own body, they should be able to do what they want with it. As long as what they do does not harm anyone else it should be legal. The only reason why marijuana is illegal is because of the threat of hemp used to replace clothing and other industrial needs. It is amazingly strong and cheap to manufacture. All the bullshit scare tactics from the 50's and 60's are false.

Anyone who thinks that marijuana should be illegal needs to get their head out of their ass and do some research on it. It is an amazing drug that could help a lot more people than you think. It's not an evil thing that keeps parents up at night. It's not something we need to waste billions on trying to stop. It's something that can be used, not only an aide for people in need, but also as income for the country. The money made by taxing marijuana is also compounded by the people not sent to jail for owning or smoking it.

Legalize it.

• Content Count:  546

Medical Marijuana has a lot of uses and when it becomes legal (no longer a question of 'if'), a lot of pharmaceutical companies will be going out of business. Marijuana helps reduce pain, relieves symptoms of many diseases and is non-lethal. There is no recorded case of anyone, ever, overdosing on marijuana. There are also very few cases of marijuana related violence (outside of buying/selling) like there are with alcohol. Pot doesn't make you angry or prone to violence.

I've never smoked it but I am an advocate of it. It is a useless drug to penalize people for. It causes over crowding in jail and ruins lives. All for a harmless plant, one that can be smoked without any processing or chemicals.

Personally, I think all drugs should be legalized and taxed. Everyone owns their own body, they should be able to do what they want with it. As long as what they do does not harm anyone else it should be legal. The only reason why marijuana is illegal is because of the threat of hemp used to replace clothing and other industrial needs. It is amazingly strong and cheap to manufacture. All the bullshit scare tactics from the 50's and 60's are false.

Anyone who thinks that marijuana should be illegal needs to get their head out of their ass and do some research on it. It is an amazing drug that could help a lot more people than you think. It's not an evil thing that keeps parents up at night. It's not something we need to waste billions on trying to stop. It's something that can be used, not only an aide for people in need, but also as income for the country. The money made by taxing marijuana is also compounded by the people not sent to jail for owning or smoking it.

Legalize it.

ALL drugs is going a little too far. Some stuff is so addicting people wouldnt be able to quit no matter how much they wanted too.

• Content Count:  3391

ALL drugs is going a little too far. Some stuff is so addicting people wouldnt be able to quit no matter how much they wanted too.

That's their choice. Why should something, or someone, that doesn't even know me, decide what I can and cannot do? People should live with their decisions and not have some floating head tell them that 'this' and 'that' are bad. If someone wants to do meth, they'll do it, regardless of laws. You can't stop anyone from doing what they want, all you can do is waste time and money 'punishing' them. It's complete bullshit.

• Content Count:  2942

Thread makes me want to get blazed. Oh, and OP has obviously been smoking some shitty bud. We grow the real shit here.

I know I know! Its NY... Everything is shit here

• Content Count:  1752

thats just a stupid answer....pot is awesomely fun.. the peer pressure around would encourage me not to cause im surrounded by good people..and I dont cause I have responsibilities with my potential career... but you dont really get till you do it

How's it stupid? It's obviously true. Maybe not in your case but there are different reasons for different people. Peer pressure IS a reason for some people. What if your friends do it and they keep telling you it's "awesomely fun" and you'll have a blast. That COULD pressure you into smoking

• Content Count:  480

Legalize it.

Thanks man. you just summed up almost everything that I was going to say in one post. Except that I think

that ALL drugs is going a bit too far. LSD and a few other drugs are known to fuck shit up for your kids,

too. Since drugs like LSD are laced with PCP/TCP etc., they can cause chromosome damage and make your

child be born looking like a kumquat. Screw up your OWN life, it's ok. Screw up a child's life, it's not.

Reply to Thread