? servers

? players online

Pot

• Content Count:  195

Stuff

You argue semantics. I mentioned two prescription drugs of the same class that are harmful, but I'm sure if you looked you could find other examples. Also, you argue that just because weed is smoked less doesn't make it any less dangerous, that argument is faulty because it is MEANT to be smoked less than cigarettes, and therefore causes less damage and harm for our healthcare system.

Anything can be harmful if used in copious amounts, even water. The average person does not smoke a pack of joints per day.

Also, it IS in the best interest for the drug companies to keep people on the drugs that they are selling, that is common sense. It is why you so many doctors prescribe long term high dosages for certain drugs, including the Benzodiazepine's which includes Klonopin, and Xanax and which makes people highly dependent. Trust me, I used to, and friends used to take the stuff. It's given out like candy to people with any anxiety these days. Those drugs can also cause LIFELONG dependence. The antidepressants, AKA SSRI's are not truly addicting like the Benzo's but it is still in the companies best interest to keep people on the stuff. I'm not saying these drugs are all bad, but the way they are prescribed and how just about anyone can obtain them is bad.

Klonopin is even sold on the street for about 2-5 per pill. :heh:

Don't even get me started on how dangerous alcohol is when not used in moderation. My whole point is weed is much safer for both society and to the person than many legal drugs that people take, and there is little reason for it to be illegal if the other regulated drugs can be obtained so easily.

• Content Count:  604

Well, Pot is a Problem because once your addicted and can't live without, you will do anything to get it. Im never going to smoke pot/cannabis/mary jane/reefer, whatever, I plan on doing something with my life, and not wasting it smoking weed. You can't go to any colleges if you smoke, you cant get any good jobs if you smoke, cause you dont get through school or college, your less attractive unless your around other smokers. so yeah. Fuck pot. I smoke smarties.

• Content Count:  1839

Bold Faced Lies

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Have you ever heard of Michael Phelps?

thats all ill say to what you said, bc most of it raised my blood pressure by 200.

I don't even smoke weed and people that say/believe this kind of shit disgust me.

• Content Count:  1755

Like a month ago, there was an Iraqi civilian that worked on my base that was selling weed to soldiers. Needless to say, he got arrested and thrown off base. After reading this....kinda wish he was still here. Whether it is legalized or not, still gonna smoke it. And if such an action was to be taken, alot more research would be needed to go into legalizing it. To look at the pros and cons of it. I personally don't think we have enough information about it and its effects on our country if we legalized it. Also nice link and videos Keylin. Can't wait to git outta the army cuz bredda we gonna git high high high :toung::weird::usa2:

• Content Count:  1933

Well, Pot is a Problem because once your addicted and can't live without, you will do anything to get it. Im never going to smoke pot/cannabis/mary jane/reefer, whatever, I plan on doing something with my life, and not wasting it smoking weed. You can't go to any colleges if you smoke, you cant get any good jobs if you smoke, cause you dont get through school or college, your less attractive unless your around other smokers. so yeah. Fuck pot. I smoke smarties.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

• Content Count:  1938

I guess I'm a walking contradiction then.

I've done far "worse" substances then marijuana yet I graduated high school with an A average, I am finishing my two year degree in Biology next fall, I am in the New Jersey Air National Guard, and I've been gainfully employed since I was 16 and have only lost jobs to economic reasons.

Runski sounds to gullible to be legit.

• Content Count:  11501

Oh God, not another...

Anyways, the only known carcinogens in marijuana are only found while smoked, correct? I have quite a few friends who refuse to smoke pot mainly because of this, so they put it in food and make tea from the stems. Is that just as bad?

Reply to Thread