? servers

? players online

Pot

• Content Count:  2417

Well, Pot is a Problem because once your addicted and can't live without, you will do anything to get it. Im never going to smoke pot/cannabis/mary jane/reefer, whatever, I plan on doing something with my life, and not wasting it smoking weed. You can't go to any colleges if you smoke, you cant get any good jobs if you smoke, cause you dont get through school or college, your less attractive unless your around other smokers. so yeah. Fuck pot. I smoke smarties.

I cant even begin to pick out how wrong this is. First, Pot is probably the least addicting thing I have ever tried. WoW is more addicting than weed and I quit WoW easily. To get severely addicted to weed you would have to smoke like every day for 2 weeks. As someone brought up Michael Phelps? I think earning gold medals is doing something with life. All the girls find him attractive and he has a pretty good career. A lot of rappers smoke weed and make millions. I'm not saying that smoking weed will turn you into a rapper or a gold medal Olympian but it does nothing that you stated.

• Content Count:  1938

Oh God, not another...

Anyways, the only known carcinogens in marijuana are only found while smoked, correct? I have quite a few friends who refuse to smoke pot mainly because of this, so they put it in food and make tea from the stems. Is that just as bad?

The carcinogens are produced from the combustion of the plant material. Most smoke is dangerous to the body for that specific reason.

When marijuana is placed in foods or liquids it does not produce any carcinogens because there is no chemical reaction taking place to create the carcinogens. This still doesn't mean it is entirely safe with regards to methods of growing marijuana and if any pesticides were used. Remember, there is no federal agency checking to make sure marijuana is being grown with approved pesticides.

I'm not sure about how approved or legit this is to have on the site, but if you wish to smoke "plants" purchase a vaporizer. The vaporizer raises the temperature of the "plant" until the boiling point of its "crystals" are reached which will produce a "breathable' vapor without burning the "plant" and producing harmful smoke.

Be Smart, Be Safe

• Content Count:  604

I have a friend I know, and he smokes pot, he even says he is addicted and trying to quit, He tells me every day when im at school to not smoke it, im gonna take his word for it. I don't care if you guys are going to say "You're wrong, it's not addicting, it's okay for you" I don't give a shit, what about in the long run, you all talk about what will happen right then and there. But with Pot still illegal, You wont be able to get any good jobs, you can still be arrested for it.

My dad did pot and now he works as a Produce Deliverer, I dont want to be like that. The reason is because he got so ADDICTED that he quit school on his freshmen year in highschool, he thought smoking weed was better than school, and now look, only making $8 an hour.

Fuck Pot it's nothing but trouble.

• Content Count:  4685

I have a friend I know, and he smokes pot, he even says he is addicted and trying to quit, He tells me every day when im at school to not smoke it, im gonna take his word for it. I don't care if you guys are going to say "You're wrong, it's not addicting, it's okay for you" I don't give a shit, what about in the long run, you all talk about what will happen right then and there. But with Pot still illegal, You wont be able to get any good jobs, you can still be arrested for it.

My dad did pot and now he works as a Produce Deliverer, I dont want to be like that. The reason is because he got so ADDICTED that he quit school on his freshmen year in highschool, he thought smoking weed was better than school, and now look, only making $8 an hour.

All those problems you mention are all caused by said person's stupidity.

• Like 5
Edited by Dracula

• Content Count:  1839

what dracula said. no offense but all that says to me is that your dad is a fucking idiot. my friend's dad did more than his fair share of pot back in the 70s and he makes galaxies more than $8 dollars an hour. don't smoke it if you dont want to, but fuck off with spreading your lies.

• Content Count:  2936

Runski:

With all due respect, don't take this the wrong way, but please understand the following premises are unassailable in their veracity:

1. Your friend is an idiot, he is not addicted to Marijuana, he just has no self discipline. Marijuana can result in TOLERANCE developing, but tolerance is not addiction. Your friend may be eating other drugs, leading to addictions of other sorts, but I can nearly guarantee you its not pot.

2. Your dad's situation is not caused by marijuana, he is just a fucking loser/failure at life, dropping out in 9th grade is not a result of Pot, its a result of being badly raised in childhood. I went to college with 26,000 other students where AT LEAST 70% of the students in many of the harder (read: science, math, etc) majors were casual users of Marijuana. As for 8 an hour, I'd venture to say that there is a LOT more to that story than just "i smoked pot therefore I failed at life", perhaps there was a bit of "I didnt apply myself in school, or knocked up my gf, or was doing three other narcotics, or did not really care, and failed at life. My cousin was a total burnout and he's now a fucking orthodontist.

3. Usage of marijuana is not "okay" nor is it "good for you", its a drug in the same sense cocaine is a drug, because it is illegal, and using it damages your neural and respiratory systems, on top of having a LOT of chemicals in it (naturally occurring) for which we have no understanding of their effect of human body. Smoking a joint a day is the equivalent of smoking a pack of unfiltered lucky strike shorts a day, Marijuana contains tar in larger amounts than does in NATURALLY OCCURRING TOBACCO (Roll your own, boys, cheaper and less shit in it). These are the downsides to the drug, period.

Its not going to make you into a terrorist, or a faggot, or a demon with a horse head, or a loser.... YOU, yourself get to decide what you do with your life.

Regarding government jobs, most jobs except for the SS, I mean the FBI, have a policy of minimal usage, at least 3 years old or more, is permissible. This means that the CIA, ATF, EVEN DEA (LOL FBI), Medical Boards, Bar Associations, the majority of the military, and other civil service jobs will allow you to apply and possibly hire you despite usage of the drug, if your usage was minimal (sorry, guys who smoke 4 joints a day), and at LEAST 2 to 3 years prior to the date of your application.

I don't pretend that marijuana is good for you or SHOULD be legal, I only argue on this issue when retards make such accusations, or the opposite "Marijuana is osama bin laden's catnip and you will molest 5 year olds and marry tubgirl if you use it" arguments.

Your argument has now been capsized, enjoy swimming with the sharks of reason.

Great video red.

• Content Count:  6559

My dad did pot and now he works as a Produce Deliverer, I dont want to be like that..

BULLSHIT

My roommate/close friend in college smoked pot and drank like a fish just about EVERY DAY.

He graduated SUMMA CUM LAUDE in Physics and then went on to graduate school for Structural Engineering in Chicago.

Now he's an ARCHITECT for Skimore Owings and Merrill, only one of the largest firms IN THE WORLD.

Guess what, HE STILL smokes up and gets drunk.

Don't use pot as an excuse for personal short comings.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread