? servers

? players online

Pot

• Content Count:  2936

BULLSHIT

My roommate/close friend in college smoked pot and drank like a fish just about EVERY DAY.

He graduated SUMMA CUM LAUDE in Physics and then went on to graduate school for Structural Engineering in Chicago.

Now he's an ARCHITECT for Skimore Owings and Merrill, only one of the largest firms IN THE WORLD.

Guess what, HE STILL smokes up and gets drunk.

Don't use pot as an excuse for personal short comings.

But Red, Marijuana raped a village full of peasants, didn't you hear? Right after it told his dad to drop out and drive a produce truck.

Your friend needs Jobcorps. not rehab, you may want to give your dad a brochure too.

• Content Count:  3736

Don't use pot as an excuse for personal short comings.

That is +rep

I agree with alot said here and myself have had some fun before..and I also have a 2 year college degree and Im getting a bachelor and prolly a masters..

I think what you have to remember is that pot is often the first step to other drugs not for the fact that " you need something stronger" but for the simple fact that it makes it easier to meet the people that will sell you meth, cocain and heroin...I know some of the guys I was hanging out with at the time were in that shit I stayed away but it was now more tempting and accessible ...

• Content Count:  236

what a pointless thread! People are entitled to experiment with what they want. Bin smoking bud for last 6-7years and tbh i cant see a problem with it. Sure it does make ya a bit skitzo after awhile but we cant all win. Edit.... Its not physicaly addictive but it is mentally (i find and so do alot of my mates that smoke it too) this being a mental addiction means that to stop smoking it , it will take will power and for me alot of it. I enjoy smoking and find if i dont smoke 1 then it makes me aggetated and get aggresive all over the most stupid little things(this may only apply to me) but its nothing that i cant deal with.

Edited by Paronic

• Content Count:  1755

I personally don't see smoking weed as a sin. Everyone has a drink with their buddies and same applies with smoking with friends. Yes both can be harmful to the body but as long as you don't abuse it or overuse it, then you are fine. Saying pot or drinking ruined someone's life is completely stupid. Its like saying Burger King got me fat and its their fault I can't get laid. Pot nor Burger King is physically addictive and it is the person themselves that should be blamed for their shortcomings, nothing else.

Edited by VirDeBello

• Content Count:  2936

what a pointless thread! People are entitled to experiment with what they want. Bin smoking bud for last 6-7years and tbh i cant see a problem with it. Sure it does make ya a bit skitzo after awhile but we cant all win. Edit.... Its not physicaly addictive but it is mentally (i find and so do alot of my mates that smoke it too) this being a mental addiction means that to stop smoking it , it will take will power and for me alot of it. I enjoy smoking and find if i dont smoke 1 then it makes me aggetated and get aggresive all over the most stupid little things(this may only apply to me) but its nothing that i cant deal with.

Thats not caused by the substance, paronic its caused by your personality and your psychological reaction to said substance.

• Content Count:  4550

I feel like im reading "All you need to know about Pot for dummies" book. Actually i have learned a lot about it reading this thread, so i thank you guys for that...but, i dont think this thread was made to discuss the pros and cons of pot...amirite?

Reply to Thread